CP Vlogs

In July 2008 I started watching these Vlogs that documented the entire process of the College Program from pre-applying, being accepted, housing, check in, etc etc.

I think a lot of people would be interested in watching these vlogs of people already there for Fall '08 and the future cast members who are about to leave!

Here’s just a few, please add on!

BTW, I’m applying for the 2009 Fall CareerStart Program. I can’t find any vlogs on the careerstart program though :glare:

Dee…
YouTube - deederbug’s Channel
(Fall 2008 Merchandise)

Brenna…
YouTube - brennailya’s Channel
(Fall 2008 Character Performer + Professional Internship)

John…
YouTube - JohnWDWCP’s Channel
(Spring 2009 Attractions)

Awesome - thanks for posting those! I love seeing what everyone does for the CP and how excited they are for it. :happy:

What is the CareerStart program? I’ve never heard of that. Is it part of the CP or something different?

Thanks for posting these - I will have to check them out!

Oh wow, I didn’t know they were using these…my recruiter never told me. :ohmy: Oh well!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;912955]
What is the CareerStart program? I’ve never heard of that. Is it part of the CP or something different?[/QUOTE]

CareerStart is the exact same program, same housing, same events, etc etc. Just College Program is for students enrolled in College and CareerStart is for kids who have graduated highschool or recieved their GED in the past 48 months. Also, they don’t get offered as many roles at first. If you chose to extend your program, however, you get offered all the roles CP kids are offered.

I’ll be begining a Vlog for the CareerStart once I send in my application and hopefully get accepted. Fingers crossed!!:mickey:

[QUOTE=Amanda O’Malley;914051]CareerStart is the exact same program, same housing, same events, etc etc. Just College Program is for students enrolled in College and CareerStart is for kids who have graduated highschool or recieved their GED in the past 48 months. Also, they don’t get offered as many roles at first. If you chose to extend your program, however, you get offered all the roles CP kids are offered.

I’ll be begining a Vlog for the CareerStart once I send in my application and hopefully get accepted. Fingers crossed!!:mickey:[/QUOTE]

ahhh I see… thanks for the info. :happy:
Give us a link when you start your vlog! I’d love to see it! Good luck!! :heart: