Cpt. Jack Sparrow in WDW

Is Captain Jack Sparrow at POTC in MK in WDW? I hope so cause I’m dying to see him on the ride. It wouldn’t hurt to see him in person, too. :blush:

He’s “in” the ride and he does pirate tutorials outside the ride . . . check your park schedule for the times, 'cuz they are limited!! Have fun! :heart:

oh goodie!! i can’t wait to see him. i will be taking pics of him once i see him on the ride. what do you mean pirate tutorials? what is that about?

Actually, he shows up in a couple of places, so keep your eyes open

Well I’ve never watched the WHOLE thing . . . but when I walk buy, it seems he’s pulled someone from the crowd and he’s showing them how to scowl and hold a sword, etc.

I have been to Disney a zillion times and have yet to see him.

Hi Pirate tutorial runs about once an hour (for 15-20min). I think there are mostly in the morning/early afternoon.

As far as I know, he’s only been doing meet and greets at the Pirate Princess Parties. He wasn’t at the MNSSHP this year.

So I think what Big Al meant was that he shows up in the ride in a few places. You have to hunt him out if you want to catch of glimpse of him in person.

[QUOTE=zefyr;894350]Hi Pirate tutorial runs about once an hour (for 15-20min). I think there are mostly in the morning/early afternoon.

As far as I know, he’s only been doing meet and greets at the Pirate Princess Parties. He wasn’t at the MNSSHP this year.

So I think what Big Al meant was that he shows up in the ride in a few places. You have to hunt him out if you want to catch of glimpse of him in person.[/QUOTE]

Catch a glimpse of him?!?!?! I need to track him down, get a picture and then ask him to marry me:wub::laugh::blush:

LOL…PPP my friend…PPP. The one I met was amazing. :wub:

I was wondering about this, I’ve seen Jack (excuse CAPTIAN Jack) about a dozen times already but when I went this pass spring I couldn’t find the tutorial on the Time Schedule…does he only make surprise apperances now since the show is show is so popular or I was blind and it was on the schedule the whole time? HEHE!

He’s got regular times…just not on the sheet. You can ask at City Hall for the times or check out Steve Soares (I think that’s who it is) website for the list of times. He regularly post all shows/live performances at all the WDW parks.

The times for the pirate tutorial are not printed on the times guide. I don’t know why, but I’m going to check into this.
They are posted at the tip board on main street.

look out for Captain Barbosa too!!

thanks for the link. it’s very helpful. i do hope to get to meet Captain Jack Sparrow while in WDW. that will definitely make my trip even more memorable.

This video clip cracks me up every time I see it. It’s Johnny Depp riding POC and coming face to face with his animatronic. (takes place in DL, but the Jack Sparrow parts are pretty much the same as WDW)

YouTube - P.O.C.2 - Johnny in disney land ( p.o.c )

thanks for sharing the video. that was very entertaining. i can’t wait to see him next week. that clip with davy jones, is he in the ride, too?

That video was so cool, funny. Love the end when he tried to “touch” him

Yes, Davy Jones is the first thing you run into on the ride. It is so cool how they did that waterfall effect!!