Crab legs back at Cape May..but hurry!

Snow crab legs are being offered as a test menu item over at the Cape May Cafe`. There is no word on how long it will last but it started sometime this week. I ate there on Tuesday and was happy to find the legs where the children’s items used to be. They are not an add on like they used to be, they are part of the buffet.

I wrote about finding the legs on my travel blog
Toys,Balloons, and Crab Legs? Spectro’s Walt Disney World Blog

[QUOTE=Spectro is #1;963614]Snow crab legs are being offered as a test menu item over at the Cape May Cafe`. There is no word on how long it will last but it started sometime this week. I ate there on Tuesday and was happy to find the legs where the children’s items used to be. They are not an add on like they used to be, they are part of the buffet.

I wrote about finding the legs on my travel blog
Toys,Balloons, and Crab Legs? Spectro’s Walt Disney World Blog[/QUOTE]

:wub:I love crab legs!

I love crabs! I wonder if this will last.

I would do an ADR for Cape May if this were to stick around! YUM.

I agree. We did dinner there a few months ago and I felt that there were more than a few items missing, but other than fried shrimp, I couldn’t put my finger on it. It had to be the crab legs. I’m guessing they’ve been getting complaints and this goes to my general complaint about disappearing shellfish “worldwide”.

We ate dinner there in 2001 and they were a part of the buffet then and not an add on, but of course, many things have changed for the worse since they started the MYW dining plans in 2005.