Crab Legs

…So I just tried crab legs for the first time (YUM!) and was wondering where’s the best place to get them in Disney?
We’ll be heading down a week from Friday!!!

I am not a Seafood eater, but they do have them at Cape May Clam Bake Dinner Buffet…and they are all you care to eat! Enjoy!

Fulton’s in DTD.

I love crab legs…love them.

FULTON’S!!! They are easily the best crab legs I have ever had in my life. I thought all crab tasted the same until I tried these.

oh wow thanks for asking I have been looking for a good crab leg place also at Disney…

We are going to try Cape May Clam bake for the first time this trip. According to all the reviews I’ve read the crab legs are the best. So we will see…

More variety offered at Fulton’s (king crab, snow crab, dungeness crab, and in season stone crab claws) but Cape May is all you can eat snow crab. You choose.
When we ate dinner at Cape May last June, they did not have crab legs so I’m not sure how permanent their inclusion on the buffet is.

CAPTAINS GRILLE HAS THEM ON THEIR MENU. i have never been there trying it for the first time in September

Haven’t eaten at Fulton’s Crab House, but have eaten at the Charleston Crab House in SC and if they’re owned by the same co. i’d def suggest Fulton’s since that was the best i’ve EVER eaten.

Fulton’s is owned and operated by Levy Restaurants who also own and operate Portobello Yacht Club and also operate Wolfgang Puck Cafe and Upstairs. I’m not sure if they also operate the Wolfgang Puck Express, but it would make sense.
Levy’s is mostly Chicago based but they also have the concession stands in many sports arenas around the US. Sorry, they’re not affiliated with the Charleston Crab House.

Restaurants : Dining : Levy Restaurants

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1035764]Fulton’s is owned and operated by Levy Restaurants who also own and operate Portobello Yacht Club and also operate Wolfgang Puck Cafe and Upstairs. I’m not sure if they also operate the Wolfgang Puck Express, but it would make sense.
Levy’s is mostly Chicago based but they also have the concession stands in many sports arenas around the US. Sorry, they’re not affiliated with the Charleston Crab House.

Restaurants : Dining : Levy Restaurants[/QUOTE]

That’s ok, long as it’s not Landry’s. Tried the Kemah Crab House and it reminded me of every other Landry’s property but with a different name/theme…Chain Food:laugh: