Cross your fingers and send some pixie dust our way

We may have a chance to take the 5 for 3 offer in Disneyland this June. I am sooooo excited. I called to check availibilty, they have the Disneyland Hotel, our fav, upper resort downtown disney view. YEAH!! Then I called Frontier and guess what, they actually have Frequent flyer seats left for 4 people round trip to LAX. Then I called the Limo company I have used the 2 past Disneyland trips and he is giving us a great discount. We really don’t like driving in LA. I have a courtesy hold on the hotel through Costco. They are also giving us a character breakfast for all of us and a $20 disney gift card. We have close to $100 on our Disney reward, so that pays for our Blue Bayou tradition! I am just hoping to confirm this weekend with looking at our bills and seeing if my hubby gets his bonus. Sooo, please cross your fingers and send us some pixied dust!!!

YIPPEEE!!!

WOW! Awesome deal, I hope it works out!!!

Thanks Wishy,

I am soooo hoping it does!!

Here comes the pixie dust. Hope that last piece (hubby’s bonus) falls into place. Sounds like everything is lined up perfectly.:happy:

How exciting!! I hope you get to go! Sending MUCHO Pixie Dust your way! I work at Disney tonight, Ill be sure to send a little extra Pixie Dust your way from there! :wink: :mickey:

oooo thanks all!! We will find out tomorrow or sat about the bonus.

Got my fingers crossed for you!

I hope you get to go! Sending good luck your way!

Its not an AIG bonus is it??:eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:LOL just kidding!!

I hope all goes well and you get to go. We love disneyland so much! And Disneyland Resort is the greatest!!

You will need it after the last couple of days in the snow huh? I live in Arvada and boy did we get hammered with snow! We have 23 inches:pinch: I bet you guys got alot too huh?

[QUOTE=inluvwithdisney;947915]Its not an AIG bonus is it??:eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:LOL just kidding!!

I hope all goes well and you get to go. We love disneyland so much! And Disneyland Resort is the greatest!!

You will need it after the last couple of days in the snow huh? I live in Arvada and boy did we get hammered with snow! We have 23 inches:pinch: I bet you guys got alot too huh?[/QUOTE]

LOL nah not an AIG bonus! My hubby is a insurance broker/agent. If he sells enough then he qualifies for a bonus, we are just waiting on this one client to put him in the bonus pay!!

Yeah we got some down here in Parker, not as much as I thought we would get, about foot or so on the level, but those darn drifts are around 3 feet high. Hate that, shoveling is hard enough, but add those drifts, I won’t have to work out for a week!! You guys up north really got hit hard, but shoveling anything is still shoveling!!

I too love Disneyland!!! Love disneyworld, but I always feel more relaxed at disneyland! Need that this year!

Wow, nice deal. Crossing my fingers for you!

My finger,toes,arms,legs & eyes are crossed for ya! Good luck

Hope all is well, sent pixie dust to you…

What a great deal for Disneyland…

What a great way to go back to the Happiest Place on Earth!

thanks all, still waiting on the clients answer, wish he would hurry up, so I can pay my deposit and make it official!!

YEAH!!!

We are going!! Made the deposit yesterday! Told the kids and they bounced off the ceiling!!

Now, I get to start the planning, one of the best parts of Disney!!

Can’t wait!!

How exciting!!! That is SO great, You all will have such an amazing time! :biggrin: :mickey: