Crowd Calender for 5/21 "Doomsday"

Do you think that crowd levels at MK will be low due to the impending “Rapture” OR is this just wishful thinking on my part???

jk…:whistling:whistling:whistling:laugh::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I didn’t realize there was a Rapture coming~ LOL! I was trying to figure out why they had a doomsday hideout featured on the news but never watched the whole thing. Thought it had to do with 2012… !!! Guess I better stock up on beer and toilet paper…

Oh, excellent. More room for me!

(If I were actually going.)

Holy Lord…I would think it would be more crowded. I know if I believed that nonsense, I would want to die in my favorite place ever.

My thoughts exactly … I do wonder if we can still use our resort mugs after all the debris & smoke has cleared ??? Hmmmmm :pirate:

Now see, you’re assuming you’d die.

I figure that while everyone else gets raptured, I’d still be partying in the park… until the zombies take over, of course.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1077047]Now see, you’re assuming you’d die.

I figure that while everyone else gets raptured, I’d still be partying in the park… until the zombies take over, of course.[/QUOTE]

Actually, chances are I won’t die. The FABLE goes that only good christians will die…I may or may not fall into that category. I guess it all depends on God’s sense of humor…lolol As for zombies: cool!

I just hope to heck one of my neighbors is a coupon freak as I am down to two tubes of toothpaste and a bag of razors lol.

With all this DOOMSDAY stuff think anyone will be paying attention to me Pool Hopping

LOL

I’ll be there. Unplanned it’s doomsday though. I’ll be on Main Street.

So fill me in guys- Rapture has not reached these shores as far as I am aware- so maybe we’ve been excused from whatever’s coming (which I hope you guys are about to tell me)

[QUOTE=lmhaas;1077064]With all this DOOMSDAY stuff think anyone will be paying attention to me Pool Hopping

LOL[/QUOTE]

That’s the spirit! :laugh:

Dixie- there’s an extremist group of Christians out here in the wacky US of A who have pinpointed that the Rapture as described in the Christian Bible is going to occur THIS SATURDAY. Yes, they have that divine wisdom. (Judgment Day, is appears, will be sometime in October.)

So… we’re pretty much making fun of the idea. At least I am. :cool:

Because everyone knows that the Zombie Apocalypse is going to happen WAY before any of that biblical gloom and doom.:eek::laugh:

I must live under a rock, because I missed out on knowledge of 5/21 rapture as well. OH well.

And Dana you waited so patiently for that job you can’t just disappear with the rapture.

[QUOTE=MomBee;1077070]I must live under a rock, because I missed out on knowledge of 5/21 rapture as well. OH well.

And Dana you waited so patiently for that job you can’t just disappear with the rapture.[/QUOTE]

I, too, had no knowledge of this:blink: :laugh::laugh: Maybe I should go to confession?:huh: Or “reconciliation” as it’s called now. Umm, yeah…I haven’t gone in 801734791y71641801048059-1- years, so I don’t think me going now would save me:laugh::laugh:

I love it. Only here could a crazy item like this include stocking up on “beer and toilet paper”, “re-using resort mugs”, AND “pool hopping”. This is why I hang around MB. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hmmm… I somehow doubt the idea of “Hey, the Rapture’s next Saturday!” has been embraced by the mainstream Catholic church. :laugh:

Maybe that will end the debate of re-using the cups…lol

[QUOTE=lmhaas;1077064]With all this DOOMSDAY stuff think anyone will be paying attention to me Pool Hopping

LOL[/QUOTE]

I’m with you…lol

[QUOTE=Andrea;1077068]Dixie- there’s an extremist group of Christians out here in the wacky US of A who have pinpointed that the Rapture as described in the Christian Bible is going to occur THIS SATURDAY. Yes, they have that divine wisdom. (Judgment Day, is appears, will be sometime in October.)

So… we’re pretty much making fun of the idea. At least I am. :cool:

Because everyone knows that the Zombie Apocalypse is going to happen WAY before any of that biblical gloom and doom.:eek::laugh:[/QUOTE]

And note that the “leader” of this group had pinpointed a date back in the 90’s and (of course) gotten it wrong.