Crowd sizes in September?

I’ve been during alot of peak months, but never during September. Any idea on what I can expect of the crowds? Wil they be typical, less than typical, massive? Thanks to all…

Crowds in September are great!! Hardly any!!!

Last September we waited maybe 10 minutes at most for most rides but usually we just walked right on!!! The weekend days are more crowded!! I think alot of locals are there on the weekends!!

We did all of MK before 1 PM one day!!! In fantasy land we were able to just stay on rides and reride them!!!

The only bad part is that once you go in September you won’t want to go on peak again!!! :biggrin:

Hint do AK on weekend days or Epcot!! Do MK during the week and MGM TOO!!

We will be there about the same time!! We arrive at WDW on 9/21!!!

We’ll be the newlyweds…acting like… well… newlyweds!!! LoL… Can’t miss me, I’m tall, heavyset, bald. First few days, I’ll be wearing a black mickey ying-yang hat until I get it retired and replace it with a new one.(my own personal tradition…) not that it’ll help, but I’ll also be grinning like an idiot.

She is short(er). Maybe we’ll run into each other, say hey if we do!!

Tao of Mouse, we’ll be there too. September is the best time to go, we will never go at any other time of year. Hope you have a great vacation! :mickey:

:pirate: BOTH OF YOU ARE RIGHT. SEPTEMBER{AFTER LABOR DAY} IS GREAT TO BE AT DISNEY. ANOTHER GOOD TIME IS RIGHT AFTER THANKSGIVING. YOU CAN RIDE THE ATTRACTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN,AS MANY TIMES YOU WANT.

AS SOMEONE SAID, STAY AWAY FROM THE MAGIC KINGDOM ON SATRADAYS.THAT IS WHEN THE LOCALS COME FROM ALL OVER THE STATE. ONLY HAVE ANOTHER 14 DAYS TILL I WILL BE AT DISNEY. ANYONE ELSE GOING AT THAT TIME? WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP. :cool:

How are the crowds the weekend of Thanksgiving? I would think it would be pretty busy that weekend.