Crowds and Fun at DL!

Ok, I knew going into this mini trip that yes, it is August, and yes, the park is smaller than MK in Florida, and yes, we only had a day and a half, but OY VAY:eek: the crowds…I almost wanted to slap numerous people upside the head…just because they were walking too slow…in my way…seriously…I didn’t know it was physically possible to walk as slow as some of those people.

So, without further grumbling…here are the details.
Cast:
Me: Andrea aka: Cosmic
My hubby Tim
My friend Jess…WDW cast member who (hooray) got us in to DL for FREE!

Dates: August 16-19 in San Diego for work and play.
August 19 & 21: DL
Does anyone want to hear about San Diego or should I jump right to DL?

YEAH!!! Another fun and fabulous TR. I’m looking forward to the details.

OoOO, this is exciting!! I can’t wait to see Disneyland again! I already miss it terribly. :sad: Welcome home!! :biggrin:

Ok, before I start with the DL portion, I’ll just throw in some of my favorite San Diego pics.
I was there for a tradeshow, and we decided to add a couple of days at the end to go to DL.
Here is a pic that my hubby took while I was working…it is near the USS Midway aircraft carrier.
so cool!

Before you get tooo excited…I don’t have a lot of pics of my own…it was so crowded that I didn’t ever feel like I could stop and take a lot of photos. My friend has quite a few, and when she sends them to me I’ll post them.

A cutie Koala at the San Diego Zoo.

Oh dear sweet baby jesus, that’s the sweetest little koala bear I ever did see. :wub: How did you not jump the fence and cuddle him? :happy:

[QUOTE=Cosmicwaves;872358]Ok, before I start with the DL portion, I’ll just throw in some of my favorite San Diego pics.
I was there for a tradeshow, and we decided to add a couple of days at the end to go to DL.
Here is a pic that my hubby took while I was working…it is near the USS Midway aircraft carrier.
so cool![/QUOTE]

My BFF loves this picture and has like a million different types of it on display in her house…seriously, she has a snowglobe. I never knew there was a statue! That’s pretty cool.

hehe, that is a great picture. Been to San Diego, but have never seen this.
Isnt’ the Zoo amazing? I loved it :heart:

ok, on with the report, please :biggrin:

I just love those little Koala Bears!! Did you get to see the Pandas?

Did the meerkat on the right eat another meerkat for lunch??

Hello, I’m a bear.

scary monkey needs a shave.

Polar bear schmoozing the onlookers.:happy:

I think this is the coolest picture. Can’t you just imagine this polar bear with long flowing hair…shaking it around in slow motion like a model? haha…ok, maybe it’s just my overactive imagination…still a cool pic!:laugh:

Timmy and I on the skyway at the zoo.

Gorgeous flower! You Californians sure do grow some perty flowers…I’m in love with Birds of Paradise!

Did we see the pandas you ask? Yes, but not until it was dark out…the line to see them during the day was far too long. So, we waited until a bit later, but then couldn’t find our way from the gorillas to the pandas…this is me…looking at the map…a bit confused. :laugh:
Please excuse the vile hair-do…it was a long day.

The Zoo!!! :happy: :wub: That koala is too cute.

Here is my little panda friend “using the facilities” you might say.:pinch: