Crowds in August into September

Was there last year crowds were low not much wating in lines. How have crowds been latley?

The last two times I have gone to DW has been from the end of August into the beginning of September, the crowds have been good. The last time I went, the most I waited to go one ride was about 15 ? 20 minutes and that was Test Track and Small World other than that I just walked right on or less than 5 minutes. I hope all that holds up true when I get to DW in about 6 days. I noticed on TV that a lot of Florida have gone back to school this week, and the rest are starting next Monday. Also I?m from the North East (New Jersey) and surprisingly a lot of schools in my area are starting school before Labor Day this year, @Sept. 1, 2, and 3. So I think, and hope that the crowds might even be less this year. I?m a teacher and we don?t start school until Sept. 8, so it works out great for me. I will be in DW from Aug 30 ? Sept 6 at the Poly. I cant wait. Well have fun on your vacation.
Gymboy

[Countdown=August 30, 2004 7:30:30 AM EST;Off to Walt Disney World;RED]Countdown to my next WDW Trip![/Countdown]

Thanks gymboy. Anyone just come back and have any info on crowds

We just returned on Sunday. The crowds were manageable, usually not more than a 20 minute wait for most attractions. The thrill rides had lines of up to an hour at peak times, but we always used fastpass or hit those early in the morning. I can’t understand why more people don’t use fastpass. It is the best thing since sliced bread!

We were there 8/21 - 8/24. It was a little more crowded than I expected although still manageable. We normally only go off season but MIL offered to pay for the 3 nights onsite so we couldn’t pass it up. There were some lines that were really long late afternoon and sometimes the fastpasses closed by 6:00 PM.

We just got back from a wonderful vacation and have to say that the parks and the hotel was basically empty which made it really nice to get on as many rides as possible on way day.