Crowds in March?

I hate to start another thread, but, I searched and didn’t really find any answers. I seem to hear conflicting reports about March. Some say its very busy, others say not bad. I looked at the crowd numbers on touring plans, and they are low, for our week, but I am curious about what others have encountered.

I do know Easter is late this year, in April, so I am thinking that is why the crowd predictions are low for March.

When we were there in '99 in March the crowds were low and it was 2 weeks before easter. Im hoping its the same this year for March!!

when in March are you looking to go?

The last week, the 24th through the 31st.

That’s what I want to hear! :happy:

[QUOTE=lovemysons;924951]I hate to start another thread, but, I searched and didn’t really find any answers. I seem to hear conflicting reports about March. Some say its very busy, others say not bad. I looked at the crowd numbers on touring plans, and they are low, for our week, but I am curious about what others have encountered.

I do know Easter is late this year, in April, so I am thinking that is why the crowd predictions are low for March.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, but crowds seem to be all over the board!!

I’m going the last weekend in Jan . . . the parks close at 8pm!! Well, MK anyway and I can’t get dining anywhere . . . 'cept CP, and that’s because I think it’s been slowly going downhill . . . and it’s got a rep! :wink:

Anyway, I think you going to have to go with the “wait and see” policy.

Because I was so afraid for the Xmas crowds, and I didn’t think they were bad at all . . . I thought OCT was worst! So with the economy and the deals they are running, I think it is effecting crowds in ways we haven’t seen before.

Sorry I wasn’t much help was I? :blush:

I know here in northeast Indiana that is spring break for us.
It’s hard to say what crowds will be like if spring breaks are still continuing.
I think our sprink breaks keep getting later and later every year.

From my 5 years working here, it’s always VERY busy the last 2 weeks of March and the first 2 weeks of April for Spring Breakers across the country. Every year we break record numbers and even with the global economy in as bad a shape as it’s in this year looks to be no different.

As I always say though, no matter when you come to WDW, there’s ALWAYS going to be a crowd somewhere. After all, it’s the number family vacation spot in the entire world. You can’t let the thoughts of crowds scare you away or keep you from coming to the most amazing place on earth. That’s why these forums are here to give advice and tips. The crowds can be worked around. So never worry about crowds. Come and have a great time!

[QUOTE=Princessbaby;924995]I know here in northeast Indiana that is spring break for us.
It’s hard to say what crowds will be like if spring breaks are still continuing.
I think our sprink breaks keep getting later and later every year.[/QUOTE]

We don’t have spring break anymore, its either Mid-Winter break, which is in Feb, and then we have a four days off at Easter time. I was kind of hoping(dreaming) of more manageable crowds in March than we had in August.

I know how to handle crowds, but, at the same time, I like to know what I am in for, before I get there. I have never been to WDW in March, so I just wanted some information from past trips/travellers.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;924993]I don’t know, but crowds seem to be all over the board!!

I’m going the last weekend in Jan . . . the parks close at 8pm!! Well, MK anyway and I can’t get dining anywhere . . . 'cept CP, and that’s because I think it’s been slowly going downhill . . . and it’s got a rep! :wink:

Anyway, I think you going to have to go with the “wait and see” policy.

Because I was so afraid for the Xmas crowds, and I didn’t think they were bad at all . . . I thought OCT was worst! So with the economy and the deals they are running, I think it is effecting crowds in ways we haven’t seen before.

Sorry I wasn’t much help was I? :blush:[/QUOTE]
No, thats ok, I know what you mean. I just hate the wait and see policy:pinch:
:laugh: