Crowds over Thanksgiving weekend

Just wondering if anyone is at WDW now and is posting from the parks or hotel room. We are headed to WDW tomorrow morning and I am curious what type of crowds we are going to run into. I am expecting long wait times but hoping I am wrong.

We won’t be arriving until Monday.
Figure that the holiday swell of guests will begin to subside Saturday.

I don’t know about WDW, but DL was packed on tuesday. GC was at 100% capacity. We got out tues. afternoon. I can’t imagine what it looks like now.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1006217]We won’t be arriving until Monday.
Figure that the holiday swell of guests will begin to subside Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I am hoping the very same thing.

I’d love to hear how things look Monday and into next week. It is our 2010 plan to arrive at WDW Sunday night after Thanksgiving, then stay for a week, so we’d love to hear how this year goes.

Hey Big Al we might be there around the same time! Looking forward to seeing all of the Xmas decorations.

I’m on my way to work at MK right now. Yesterday was very full, 60K people, and I expect today to be EVEN MORE FULL. Saturday will also very likely be VERY full. By Sunday, the crowds will die back down and by Monday we’ll be SLLLLOOOOWWW again. Happens every year for Thanksgiving.

Got to brag about yesterday really quick. Yes it was VERY busy yesterday, but the weather was so wonderful, and when we went out and did those 3 Street Party shows, I’ve never seen soooo many people having a great time and looking so happy outside of going to a college football game and the home team wins. Was so truly wonderful.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1006263]I’m on my way to work at MK right now. Yesterday was very full, 60K people, and I expect today to be EVEN MORE FULL. Saturday will also very likely be VERY full. By Sunday, the crowds will die back down and by Monday we’ll be SLLLLOOOOWWW again. Happens every year for Thanksgiving.

[/QUOTE]

For future reference, how is it the few days leading up to Thanksgiving??

My friend is their right now and they left Friday before Thanksgiving and they said the crowds where fine… a 30 minute wait for TSM, they better be. :laugh:

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1006263]

Got to brag about yesterday really quick. Yes it was VERY busy yesterday, but the weather was so wonderful, and when we went out and did those 3 Street Party shows, I’ve never seen soooo many people having a great time and looking so happy outside of going to a college football game and the home team wins. Was so truly wonderful.[/QUOTE]

:happy: :happy: :happy: Thanks for sharing, Matt! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Only a 30 minute wait?
At what time of day?

We went some years ago for Thanksgiving and the crowds were way down before the holiday. The place was OK on Thanksgiving. Dinner at the Crystal Palace was top notch. The place was PACKED the day after Thanksgiving and all through that weekend, and then the following Monday was really low attendance.

We ended up spending the Sunday after Thanksgiving swimming, resort hopping, and shopping at Downtown Disney. I think we hit EPCOT late that evening. Sure wish I was there now ( as I type this from the in-laws in Cleveland! ).

Enjoy!

Good to know, thanks!