Crowds

It’s the start of my Mom’s birthday weekend and you’ll never guess where she want’s to “celebrate”…

Does anyone know what the crowds are like today at the parks (should be a good indicator of what to expect tomorrow)?

Last weekend was packed on Saturday. Probably combination of nice weather, F&W fest, and Brazilian tour groups. Sunday was much less crowded.

Have fun.

Very low today as HS…they were rated a 1 out of 10 and tomorrow is suppose to be a 4 out of 10. We only waited 40 min for TSM today and 15 for TofT…that is even with RnR being down for the day.

Wow! We were at HS a couple of weeks ago and the RnR was down as well. I hope it doesn’t turn into the same situation as the “Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket” at Universal (which is always down for maintenance)!

Thank you for the heads up! I heard it’s going to be somewhere in the 90’s (inland) today… It may be a hot one… :pinch:

It is HOT today. 15K in the park today at Studios. Epcot is PACKED. MK might have a nice crowd tonight due to double DEP. Not sure about DAK. About to go do Block Party so come to the Studios and watch for Frozone :laugh: