Crowds

Trying to decide if we want to go end of October or Thanksgiving week. What are crowds like during those weeks.

We used to visit in October when our DD was small- and it wasn’t too bad crowd wise, however, British schools have a half term holiday mid October so the Brit Invasion may increase during that week.

The end of October I think is best. W went then last year and it was very nice.

We are going this year Oct. 29-Nov. 5. We’ve been mid October and Thanksgiving week. Mid October was great, their were alot of Brits but they are so friendly and fun to talk too that we loved it. Thanksgiving week is not very crowded until Wednesday and then it fills up quick. If you go Sat-Sat you can get most of what you want to do done Sat.-Tues and then you won’t mind the crowds.

I will be looking forward to the British Invasion when we are there in mid-October - maybe I’ll be fortunate enough to run into a “Karen”.:happy:

We r going to Disney World in August 8 nights and are making Disneyland a short stay maybe 4 nights. Looks like we might do last week of October.

last week of October is good. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ATTEMPT TO GO TO DISNEYLAND THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING. :ohmy: :pirate: