Cruise Guidebook

Does anyone have a suggestion for a great Disney Cruise guidebook??

Passporter has a DCL guidebook now. I’m sure it’s just as helpful as the WDW Passporter:)

Yes, I bought it and it was excellent. I read the whole thing. Now I just have to wait for my cruise in April!

I agree… the Passporter DCL was very good! We used it for our trip last year.

Also, there’s a pdf at Allears that was very good… and free. It’s here. It’s not pretty, but it has ALOT of information.

Bruce

I too agree…we just got back from our cruise in December & the passporter was on the mark with just about everything! Just forgot to mention not to eat too much at dinner to save room for the late night dessert buffet! :pirate: :biggrin: Its a great guide with lots of info, I highly recommend it.

Birnbaum also has a DCL guide. Probably about as helpful as the Birnbaum WDW guide, but lots of pretty pictures at least… .

We used the Birnbaum guide on our first cruise last year, and we found it to be pretty helpful! I’m going to get the Passporter guide this year to check it out!

I just got the Passporter through Barnes and Nobles at a discount plus if you order at least $25, free shipping. I just started to read it last night and it looks good.

Thanks skwak! I’m going to try to pick it up this weekend!

I’ve never been on a cruise, and I’ll be doing a Disney Cruise next year sometime.
Would Birnbaum be better for a first time cruiser? maybe.
I’ll probablly end up buying them all anyways hee hee

I am soon to be a first time cruiser and the Passporter answered every question I think I could have. It was great!

looking on going on a cruise in june 2007, is it to early to plan,just got back from disneyworld…or may be should pick a different month…

It is not too early to plan. I think they book 18 months out and the price goes up as it fills up. I would book as early as possible. You only have to pay the deposit at that time.

It is not too early to plan. I think they book 18 months out and the price goes up as it fills up. I would book as early as possible. You only have to pay the deposit at that time.

I couldn’t find the deluxe Passporter Disney Cruise Line guide, so I had to order it from Barnes & Noble today!

I want the deluxe guide so that my family and I could make it into our scrapbook this time around!!

I am not sure if my version is deluxe but it is a darn good book. Enjoy!!

I think the Deluxe Version goes into that binder/planner thingie that you can reuse.

And I think you can book DCL cruises 18 months out. And there is also an Early Booking Discount! Talk to your travel agent about it! :wink:

I picked up my deluxe Passporter’s guide for the Disnet Cruise Line today at the Barnes & Noble where I ordered it from!
I like the loose leaf method! you can set up your guide to be the way you want it to be! I’ve taken out the pages about the ports of call for the Western Carribbean cruises so the book is thinner for me! But with the pocket pages (there’s one marked for each day of your cruise!) you can make it into one big scrapbook/keepsake of your voyage! It’s a pretty neat idea, and I’m looking forward to filling it up! :cool: :mickey: