Cruise or POP

We are planning out trip next Spring 2010 and we can do a 4 night/5 day cruise with food included for the same price as 8 nights/9day at the POP with parks. . .what would you do?

Boys have been 2 times to disney, daughter has been 4

I would try something different, I don’t know how old your child are but it looks like they’ve already been lucky enough to visit WDW more than several times. Doing the cruise would be something new to explore but still has the Disney signature & everything that comes along with that.

Have you considered the Land/Sea cruise? We thought it was fantastic!
You still get 3 or 4 nights on the ship and the rest at the park. The best of BOTH worlds in my opinion :slight_smile:

That is a tough one. I love cruising. If you said a week long cruise I would say do the cruise. But 5 days is a little too short to me for a main vacation.

I’d go for the cruise! It’s something fun and different!

Definitely the Cruise. We went on the 5 day last March and it was Awesome!!!Kids keep bugging to go back.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;990305]Have you considered the Land/Sea cruise? We thought it was fantastic!
You still get 3 or 4 nights on the ship and the rest at the park. The best of BOTH worlds in my opinion :)[/QUOTE]

I agree. We did this a few years ago and loved it! I would recommend looking into the price of this.

Wife and I loved the cruise. Kids would definitely choose the parks. Do both!