Cruisin' 7 days!

I just booked a 7 day cruise for next June!!!:laugh: :goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce:

Can you tell I am excited???

Ever since we did our first 4 night I wanted to do a 7 night!!! It is so far away tho!!!:crying:

Our plan is to do 8 days at the parks (MY plan anyway) and then do the cruise!!

It is an Eastern Carribean cruise!!

So I need suggestions for both St Marteen and St Thomas!!! Anyone do any really great excursions or know of any great beaches?

The PLANNING begins!!!:happy:

AWESOME! Congrats! We’re taking our first Disney cruise in June '09 too! We depart on the 28th… Have fun planning!

You will love it!!! We have done 2 4 day cruises and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I cannot wait for 7 full days! How many are you doing?

We’re doing the 4-night Bahamas/Castaway Cay one. We also added 4 nights at SSR before the cruise. :happy:

Congrats!! You will have so much fun!!! Paradise island is great if you can go and spend some time over there!!!

inluv, CONGRATS on the Cruise!!! Can I hop in your suitcase??? :cool::laugh:

[QUOTE=inluvwithdisney;860703]I just booked a 7 day cruise for next June!!!:laugh: :goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce:

Can you tell I am excited???

Ever since we did our first 4 night I wanted to do a 7 night!!! It is so far away tho!!!:crying:

Our plan is to do 8 days at the parks (MY plan anyway) and then do the cruise!!

It is an Eastern Carribean cruise!!

So I need suggestions for both St Marteen and St Thomas!!! Anyone do any really great excursions or know of any great beaches?

The PLANNING begins!!!:happy:[/QUOTE]

Well, on St. Maarten, take the launch to Anguilla and swim with dolphins!! This is a life changing event!! It is a bit expensive, but it is so very worth it! My wife, our children, and I absolutely LOVED it!! And the beach you go to after is absolutely breathtaking!

On St. Thomas, you must visit Blackbears’s Castle! Then shopping downtown is the thing to do! That’s where my lovely wife will be when we go this October! Me, I’ll be partaking of the rum!

Oh, and don’t forget to save some shopping money for the outdoor bazzar! It’s where you can really barter with the merchants! :pirate:

By the way, you will LOVE the Magic! Slightly different decor in the Atrium! Mickey instead of Ariel, and Lumiere’s instead of Triton’s! But trust me, after sailing on the Wonder for your 4 day cruise, you will feel like you are “home” when you enter the Magic!!:laugh:

And as for that “far away” feeling you have right now, the time goes very fast! We booked our cruise last July, and we said the same thing! We thought 15 months away is FOREVER!! But now it’s only 2 months away!

SURE!!! The more the merrier!!!:happy:

[QUOTE=Amelia’s Man;860854]Well, on St. Maarten, take the launch to Anguilla and swim with dolphins!! This is a life changing event!! It is a bit expensive, but it is so very worth it! My wife, our children, and I absolutely LOVED it!! And the beach you go to after is absolutely breathtaking!

On St. Thomas, you must visit Blackbears’s Castle! Then shopping downtown is the thing to do! That’s where my lovely wife will be when we go this October! Me, I’ll be partaking of the rum!

Oh, and don’t forget to save some shopping money for the outdoor bazzar! It’s where you can really barter with the merchants! :pirate:

By the way, you will LOVE the Magic! Slightly different decor in the Atrium! Mickey instead of Ariel, and Lumiere’s instead of Triton’s! But trust me, after sailing on the Wonder for your 4 day cruise, you will feel like you are “home” when you enter the Magic!!:laugh:

And as for that “far away” feeling you have right now, the time goes very fast! We booked our cruise last July, and we said the same thing! We thought 15 months away is FOREVER!! But now it’s only 2 months away![/QUOTE]

Tell me more about the dolphin swim! Is it thru Disney or is it an on your own excursion??? We love anything dolphins! We would love to swim with them again!!! I would just like the steer clear of the topless beaches, with a 12yo son!!:huh:

Details???