Cruisin' Real Soon

Just gotta smile as we leave in a few days for our Disney Cruise!! :laugh:

You will have a blast. I’ve been wanting to go back ever since I went on my first Disney Cruise in Oct of 2008. Do a trip report when you get back.

Have a blast! My 7 night Cruise on the Magic is 131 days away! Can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back!

i will be cruising in a couple days! soooo psyched!!! alllll smiles!

I have no cruise booked. :crying:

But, I do have a passport ready, and can be packed and on the way down in a hour. :laugh:

Have fun. It’s a great time to be cruising!

Just make sure you turn your cell phone and smart phone off and leave them off. Guy on Clark Howard the other day left his on in the safe and came back to find a several thousand dollar phone bill. While he was playing, the phone kept on connecting - at crazy screw the tourist rates. Ouch! :eek:

Our family leaves in 42 days for Wilderness lodge 2 nights and Disney Wonder for 3 nights! I can’t wait!! Have a great time on your cruise!! I can’t wait to hear about it!

gasp My family and I went on a cruise last August, it was soooooooooo wonderful!!! Have a great time! :smiley:

I’m 156 days out, but happy for you!! Say hello to the Magic for me.

You are going to have a great time, I love to cruise!

I know you had a great time! I have to look for a TR

Congrats on your trip.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1054631]I have no cruise booked. :crying:

But, I do have a passport ready, and can be packed and on the way down in a hour. :laugh:

Have fun. It’s a great time to be cruising!

Just make sure you turn your cell phone and smart phone off and leave them off. Guy on Clark Howard the other day left his on in the safe and came back to find a several thousand dollar phone bill. While he was playing, the phone kept on connecting - at crazy screw the tourist rates. Ouch! :eek:[/QUOTE
Really, I have cruised several times with my blackberry and that has never happened. Thank Goodness because I have no extra money to take away from my travelling budget.:laugh:

Some people have the phones set to check in constantly with twitter, facebook, email etc which was probably the case.

Have we gotten a trip report yet?!?

Saw a bit of a special on NCL the other night and the DW turns to me and says “I’m ready for another cruise.”

:eek: I’ve created a monster! :eek: It’s only been 6 months since the last one. But I have to admit, I’m ready too! :laugh: