Cruising with a two year old

I need help! We are planning our list of things to do, and we are thinking about a disney cruise… I have two older kids-13, and 11… They’ll be fine. Now for the two year old, what is there to do-other than the nursery?

What do they do in the nursery? What else can he do other than swim? Help! I need any and all advice possible, please… Should we wait? Should we go somewhere else? My husband said, “But at Disney there is just so much for him to look at. I know he will love it there” I said,“Yes, he does, but you could say that about anywhere else we go. Nothing compares.”

He said," You’re right". O.M.G. I have a disney convert on my hands, I think-although I’m not holding my breath.

Seriously though, thoughts on pro/con for Cruising with two year old would be very helpful. Thank you!

I think the kids club on Disney starts at 3 (I could be wrong). This is different than their nursery. I personally would wait or go on Carnival where the actual kids club starts at 2 years old.

I just read a review on Cruise Critic from a moms point of view with a child that wasn’t old enough to go to the kids club. She pretty much hated every day!! LOL!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1127882]I need help! We are planning our list of things to do, and we are thinking about a disney cruise… I have two older kids-13, and 11… They’ll be fine. Now for the two year old, what is there to do-other than the nursery?

What do they do in the nursery? What else can he do other than swim? Help! I need any and all advice possible, please… Should we wait? Should we go somewhere else? My husband said, “But at Disney there is just so much for him to look at. I know he will love it there” I said,“Yes, he does, but you could say that about anywhere else we go. Nothing compares.”

He said," You’re right". O.M.G. I have a disney convert on my hands, I think-although I’m not holding my breath.

Seriously though, thoughts on pro/con for Cruising with two year old would be very helpful. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Has will…I have a good friend who is on a Disney Cruise with a 2 yr old this week…I’m let you know how it went with him when they get back!

Thank you!!!

Oh dear…sorry about the autocorrect Hanwill… :redface:

No problem… I knew what you meant. Thanks for the info… I appreciate it!

…I’m not sure if they were combining the cruise with a WDW visit or not…so not sure when they will be back, but I will definitely find out how it went with him…:mickey:

Take along some Xanax!

Hanwill: Remember when i said last week that my friend was taking her 2 year old on the Disney cruise and I would let you know how it went? Well…lol…the little guy didn’t go…

I just assumed since the three of them were getting on a plane to Florida and her words were “We are going on a Disney Cruise”, that the 2 year old was going with them.

But I found out after they got back, that they dropped the little guy off with his grandparents in Florida and went on the cruise without him!!!

So—no first hand info about life aboard the Disney cruise line with a 2 year old…sorry…

Just wanted to get back to you on this…:redface:

Thank you for the information… We are still weighing our options!