Crystal Palace Breakfast

is it any good…ony had dinner and was satisfied

Well, I’ve heard that recently it hasn’t been that good, but we dined there on Monday and thought it was good. Out of our three character breakfasts that weekend (Donald’s Breakfast Safari, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace), I’d order them, best to worst, in…

Character interaction:
1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Donald’s Breakfast Safari

Food:

Service:

Wow… it was the same order for all three. But, yes.

1900 park fare…where???

NEVERMIND…GRAND FLORIDIAN

Breakfast at Crystal Palace (and also 1900 Park Fare) are always on my schedule.

Crystal Palace is always on our list for every trip. Love it.

I remember going for breakfast at CP - all the kids were complaining that there was nothing they liked to eat.

Oh and then they opened their eyes and looked properly at all the fantastic offerings. since then it has always been first on the must do list:wub:

We’ve eaten there for breakfast a few times, it was ok. Nothing GREAT and the food wasn’t memorable but it was good. I personally think the BEST breakfast in the MK area is O’hana! SO much fun and the breakfast food is FANTASTIC! My runner’s up to best breakfast are Boma & Trail’s End.

[QUOTE=dadofthree;992124]1900 park fare…where???

NEVERMIND…GRAND FLORIDIAN[/QUOTE]

1900 park fare is in the Grand Floridian and we experienced this for ourselves for the first time last year for dinner so I cannot comment on what the breakfast is like at the moment-( we are planning a breakfast here on our next trip though :happy:) but I can tell you that the dinner here is awesome. You dine, buffet style and there is anything you could wish for food wise. Steaks, fish, soup, fries, potatoes, gravy, desserts plentiful too. You can help yourself to as much or as little as you can manage to eat.

Whilst you dine, you will have character interaction from The Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Anastasia and Drizella and the dasardly Lady Tremaine. Each 30mins ( if I have remembered correctly…) the Prince willl take Cinderella to the dance floor and they will waltz together and the kids can join with them in a dance.

Well worth it and highly recommended.

As for the Crystal palace- again my family and I highly recommend this too. Breakfast and dinner is also along this same line as far as it is all buffet style and an all you can eat. Food great and lots of choice. Only this time, for all meals though, you dine with Pooh Bear, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. Watch out for Tigger though…he always makes an attempt on stealing our bread rolls!

We didn’t have very good luck with Crystal Palace for breakfast, but lunch and dinner are always good.

I am wondering, what characters appear for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare?

[QUOTE=lovemysons;992191]We didn’t have very good luck with Crystal Palace for breakfast, but lunch and dinner are always good.

I am wondering, what characters appear for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare?[/QUOTE]

Doug has just posted on another thread to say that Alice and the Mad Hatter appear at the 1900 breakfast as well as Mary Poppins I think he said. I don’t know if there are any others though- I am going to a browse now. :happy:

We’ve done CP for breakfast several times, and we’ve always enjoyed it. We’ve never had lunch or dinner there, but I would like to try it sometime.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;992191]

When we had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare the characters were Alice and the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, and Pooh.

Hmm, I think I am going to take a look at our adrs and see if we can finally have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare!!

We did that breakfast with ds last year, and we liked it. The standard Disney breakfast buffet(which I LOVE), although when we were there I can’t say the characters came around in a timely fashion. We didn’t get to see Tigger because it took entirely too long, that was the only time we have ever missed a character during a meal before.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;992121]I’d order them, best to worst, in…

Character interaction:

Food:

Service:

Wow… it was the same order for all three. But, yes.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Is it me, or does there seems to be a GF bias in there somewhere?? :laugh:

:laugh:- you might be on to something Tiggerific! :laugh:

[QUOTE=lovemysons;992191]We didn’t have very good luck with Crystal Palace for breakfast, but lunch and dinner are always good.

For us it was Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh, and Tigger. Kind of an English theme, here.

We do the breakfast each and every single WDW trip. It’s our favorite! I have had the dinner and would never go again however…the food is average at best. The breakfast, however, is quite the opposite. Excellent choices and a great character experience. We always get the 8:05 seating (first one). This allows us to eat & see every character and still make it to Cinderella’s castle for the rope drop. It works perfectly. We do Fanstasy Landy first and go straight to Tomorrow land…hop our way over to liberty square, do splash and end our day with Pirates…we are out of there by 1pm lastest.

Five characters total: Mary Poppins functions mainly as a greeter, but also visits guests at tables. Alice and Mad Hatter represent Alice in Wonderland and Pooh and Tigger represent Winnie the Pooh.
All very English in keeping with the “Victorian” theme of GF.

I have to agree…we NEVER miss Ohana!

Breakfest is always on or list for here that is one of the first places my Dw and I make sure we reserve. good food, service and atmosphere.