Crystal Palace & Liberty Tree Tavern

I just read that in the allears newsletter. I wonder if I missed someone posting this here. Anyway, this is interesting

“REMINDER: The Crystal Palace will close for refurbishment on January 3, 2010, and will reopen February 15, 2010. As of January 3, 2010, Liberty Tree Tavern will then begin to host a character breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with all meals served in an all-you-care-to-enjoy, family-style setting. When the Crystal Palace reopens, Liberty Tree Tavern will resume its normal operating hours, serving lunch and dinner as a non-character location. Reservations for Liberty Tree Tavern’s character meals are available now.”

for all of those people who were thrilled to see the characters back at LTT, it’s not permanent :pinch:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1000308]
for all of those people who were thrilled to see the characters back at LTT, it’s not permanent :pinch:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I’m not happy about that! :glare:

I wonder what characters they will have at LTT since its just to cover for the CP being closed.

I really wish it were a permanent change though.

me too…we will be there and i plan to try for and adr at LTT…it’s one of our faves.

I’m really glad they are opening LTT with characters, though… especially since I’ll be here during this time. This is perfect… though I do wish they would stay.