Crystal Palace

In the past we ate at Crystal Palace. It offered different items than the norm, and they were good. They just did not have a large variety of standards to fall back on (for the picky eater).

The A/C was cold and felt great and they spoil you if you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary etc… Share that news and be spoiled!

The Characters were in abundance and took their time with 1 or 12, no matter the number.

Welcome to MouseBuzz! We LOVE the CP too. We’ve been for lunch a couple of times, always wanted to try breakfast. I hear their breakfast lasagne is wonderful!

We :heart: it too! Haven’t been in over a year . . . I should put it on the list for our next trip! :happy:

It has been a while since we ate at CP… but my little ones at the time just adored Pooh & friends. We really should go back soon.

We also ate there several times when DS7 was a little younger.
Always great!

[QUOTE=santa1961;851991]In the past we ate at Crystal Palace. It offered different items than the norm, and they were good. They just did not have a large variety of standards to fall back on (for the picky eater).

The A/C was cold and felt great and they spoil you if you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary etc… Share that news and be spoiled!

The Characters were in abundance and took their time with 1 or 12, no matter the number.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to mousebuzz. I have to disagree on the variety, at least for breakfast anyway. My DD and I are super picky and find plenty to eat here.

welcome to MB thanks for the post We have never ate hear but have ADR’s for Sept. I am excited about it. We are not picky eaters usually my DD is probably the pickest but if they have chicken she’ll be fine.

Welcome to MouseBuzz.
Your thread makes me want to rush right over to the Crystal Palace and sit in, yes sit, a plate full of their smoked salmon. nummm-nummm-nummm :laugh:

You know, the A/C in Crystal Palace is usually set to “Antarctic”.

Take a jacket and don’t wear shorts.:laugh:

And I eat at CP all the time.

We love Crystal Palace for breakfast, but haven’t ever done any other meals there. We want to do dinner there next time.

It is great to hear so many people enjoy the CP. We have dinner reservations there in November. Yippie!!!

Alvin

We had lunch there once to change things up a bit, but I would never do that again.
The food wasn’t all we had imagined. The breakfast buffet is by far our favorite there.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;852122]You know, the A/C in Crystal Palace is usually set to “Antarctic”.

And I eat at CP all the time.[/QUOTE]

Ha, antarctic. Thats why my Dh loves it there.

[QUOTE=Dopey;852170]We had lunch there once to change things up a bit, but I would never do that again.
The food wasn’t all we had imagined. The breakfast buffet is by far our favorite there.[/QUOTE]

We had the opposite experience. Love lunch, breakfast was nothing special. :closedeye

Now what can I say to that, hmmmm?:laugh:

Breakfast is best, but lunch and dinner are fine too. Dinner has more variety than lunch and of course, they have omelets made to order at breakfast.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;852122]You know, the A/C in Crystal Palace is usually set to “Antarctic”.

And I eat at CP all the time.[/QUOTE]

It’s TOO COLD!!!:crying: I hate freezing while I’m eating. It’s been years since we’ve been to Crystal Palace. Cold + noise level = :pinch: It’s great for the kids, but I’ll take Kona Cafe.

(Oh - and welcome to Mousebuzz!:happy:)

[QUOTE=llama;852250]It’s TOO COLD!!!:crying: I hate freezing while I’m eating. It’s been years since we’ve been to Crystal Palace. Cold + noise level = :pinch: It’s great for the kids, but I’ll take Kona Cafe.

(Oh - and welcome to Mousebuzz!:happy:)[/QUOTE]

We go when most kids are in school, except for mine :tongue: and they’re not loud. Never were.
I am allergic to gratuitous noise and, thankfully, we have never had that problem

[QUOTE=Dopey;852287]We go when most kids are in school, except for mine :tongue: and they’re not loud. Never were.
I am allergic to gratuitous noise and, thankfully, we have never had that problem[/QUOTE]

What about the non-gratuitous kind?

Honestly, though, I am really thinking about trying CP for breakfast again. I am beginning to think we just had an off day when we were there. I am bummed that they added ham to their chicken and wild mushroom penne.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;852303]What about the non-gratuitous kind?

Honestly, though, I am really thinking about trying CP for breakfast again. I am beginning to think we just had an off day when we were there. I am bummed that they added ham to their chicken and wild mushroom penne.[/QUOTE]
or maybe it was late in the morning, they were getting ready for lunch and most of the yummy stuff had been removed?