CSR Convention

Hey guys,

I’m the Illinois Section President for Christian Camp and Conference Association (CCCA). I just got back a day ago from the CCCA national convention. This year it was in San Diego. My section pays for the entire trip–travel, hotel, food, conference.

Next year’s convention is December 7-11 at Coronado Springs! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know there is a current CSR thread, but I was interested in hearing from those who have done a convention at the resort.

My plans are to take the family to this one. We’ll haul “Pop” the camper down with us and spend a week at Fort Wilderness after the conference.

Thanks for the insights!

Cavey

Just wanted to say hi Cavey, sounds like you
are enjoying yourself.

Hey Cavey! That’s great that you’re going to get a Disney trip in next year and it’s going to be free. Awesome!

Not free–anything apart from the conference, plus the family, will cost $$. But it will cut down on travel costs.

Holy cow! It’s nice to see you, Cavey. Our family loved our stay at CSR; we weren’t there for a convention stay, so I can’t give you any info in that regard. My two boys LOVED the pool at CSR. You should bring the whole family!

Never been for a convention but have stayed at CSR numerous times and love it. You’ll have a great time!

Cavey (GREAT TO “SEE” YOU!!) – I attended a scrapbooking convention at CSR in June 2003 and we had a fabulous time! The rooms were comfortable and great sizes - I attended events in the large room and in the smaller classrooms. It’s a great location – where better than Disney??? :mickey:

We are planning to go the week before your conference. Any chance you could go a week earlier?

Went on a site visit at CSR for a conference that we might be hosting. It was very pretty… wonderful space. My only problem is that my delegates would not be eligible for a few perks…

The rate was alittle high too but the menus were par for the area.

Very possible. We haven’t firmed up anything.

What are your travel dated to WDW?

My only concern is the imminent implosion of all things beautiful and good if the two of us meet in the same space/time continuum. :laugh: