Current bounce back offer

I hope this isn’t posted. I don’t have time to sift through all the posts right now. Mods, merge this if it is.

Bounce-back off for people going to be at WDW from now until
October 24th…yes, until 10/24.

Showcase packages are Studio at SSR and room at AKL, but it says that it’s offered at other resorts, but limited. You can have the free dining from 8/23/2009 - 10/01/2009. Look like they are extending the free dining window. Again, show case resorts (meaning the ones with the offers on the paper) are SSR studios and AKL. SSR package is going for $87 a person and the AKL one is $95 a person.

You must leave a $200 deposit and have the code that is resort specific ( meaning you have a different offer in diferent resorts and you must give the code to the one you are staying at) and book before your departure date.

I would love to take advantage of this, but am going to have to pass. I am not sure what is going on for next summer yet.

So, everyone who has a trip planned between now and 10/24 should not only bring the extra $200, but have dates in mind for next summer if you intend to take advantage of this.

Wow! AKL for $95? I am so excited. I will be sure to bring my extra $200 for my May trip!

Thanks for the information!

Lisa

Dana, this has been out since the 24th. Are the $87 and $95 per person per day?

Another stupid question…

Is this the same offer at all resorts or would it be offered at just your resort and/or only “home away from home” resorts?

I guess what I am asking is would I have a different offer when we stay at WL?

Thanks Dana for the info! It is so cool “talking” to someone who is actually in WDW!

Lisa

Awesome! I wish two things. One, that would be able to go this free dining and Two, that I would be able to go for ANY free dining. It’s just not in the cards for this family of teachers!

Same here. I would love to go in the off season when crowds are lower and the prices are good but that’s not going to happen.

It’s sad isn’t it! I know some districts do a fall break in early October but not the one Dave works in and the one I hope to work in next year. I loved going in October for our honeymoon. The weather combined with food and wine and the halloween party made it an amazing time to go!:crying:

$95 per person per day for AKL including tickets and Free Dining? Wow! That’s a deal. Sounds too good to be true! I’m bringing my $200! I have always wanted to stay at AKL…:wub::blush:

Any info on whether the free dining is free dining with TS and CS or just CS? :confused:

Yipee! (sorry, teachers, it is a bummer for you…):crying:

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;874828]$95 per person per day for AKL including tickets and Free Dining? Wow! That’s a deal. Sounds too good to be true! I’m bringing my $200! I have always wanted to stay at AKL…:wub::blush:

Any info on whether the free dining is free dining with TS and CS or just CS? :confused:

Yipee! (sorry, teachers, it is a bummer for you…):crying:[/QUOTE]

It’s probably not including tickets.

Lisa

Ahh…

O.K…let me see if I’ve got this straight…I’ve never booked bounce back before and I’m kinda confused:blush:…While I’m on my vacation in October I can book my next trip at those rates?

I am confused. Is that price including just hotel, or hotel and tickets? Is this for a family of 4? How much do kids cost? Is this the regular dining plan for free, or is it the quick service plan?

What’s bounce-back? :huh:

Is there a web site that will explain everything? Where we can check this stuff out.

I googled it. But, found nothing current. But what I read is:

#1 IF it is offered, they will leave a paper with a code on it. You have to make your reservation for next year before checking out. Plus, you have to pay a $200.oo deposit at that time.

#2 Only certain resorts are offered. Ft. Wilderness campground is NOT one of them unless you stay in cabin.

Like I said, these were from past years. Is it still the same? Or has anything changed?

When you are staying at the resort, there is an offer in the room to “bounce back” (visit again) for a really good deal. But, you have to pick dates, call from your room or house phone, give a code and leave a deposit all before you check out!

I am wondering… if I am staying at FWCG but I want to go back next Sept but stay in a resort. Would I have the option to ask about the bounce back before I checked out? I mean do you think it would be possible for us to bounce back to a resort if I asked?

We are bouncing back in a couple of hours!! Last year we stayed at WL, took advantage of the Bounce Back offer, and I was able to change it to the Poly.

[QUOTE=brebre_51;875028]I googled it. But, found nothing current. But what I read is:

#1 IF it is offered, they will leave a paper with a code on it. You have to make your reservation for next year before checking out. Plus, you have to pay a $200.oo deposit at that time.

#2 Only certain resorts are offered. Ft. Wilderness campground is NOT one of them unless you stay in cabin.

Like I said, these were from past years. Is it still the same? Or has anything changed?[/QUOTE]

This offer IS valid as I have the paper right in front of me as I type. This is for the travel dates I specified, so if you are not HERE and do not book by the 24th of October and your next year’s travel dates are not between 8/23 - 10/1, it does not apply to your trip. The $95 is PER PERSON, PER DAY and does include tickets.

One more thing, it’s NOT valid at all resorts. You must call from your room and give a special code and ask. Campgorund are not and have never been included in free dining.