Current rental fees?

What are the current rental rates for points? I know it varies based on resort. I wouldappreciate hearing as many as possible. We are in the early stages of planning our trip for next Sept/Oct and are exploring renting points as an option. We rented in 2012. Thanks!

$12 to $14 depending on if during holiday or 11 months out or Grand Floridian (all three of those scenarios lean towards the higher rate).

$12-13 per point. Commercial rental agents are $13-14.

I have plenty of points available @ $12. Email RLC@RLCarmichael.com

Home resorts for 11 month booking BLT, SSR & GC. All others are available at 7 months.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1919093950]$12-13 per point. Commercial rental agents are $13-14.

I have plenty of points available @ $12. Email RLC@RLCarmichael.com

Home resorts for 11 month booking BLT, SSR & GC. All others are available at 7 months.[/QUOTE]

How can you have extra points? I thought you had plans for DGD pictures. First solid food at castle, first time rolling over at BCV, crawling at the rose garden, first steps at CP…

it seems like 12 is the new number but I have heard that they are a little tight and some for certain times are going for 14…we have recently purchased more and intend to buy more soon it is getting to be a very good deal on bothe ends ,right now we consume all of our points but it would be nice to have extra and sell them to pay for the dues I am sorry I didn’t see that aspect sooner…we feel 600 points would be ideal

Still have a FEW months before they will let me steal her for a trip. :laugh: