Cute quiz, what disney mom are you?

Quiz: Which Disney Mom Are You? | Disney Family.com’s Parenting Community

[B]my result:

Perdita from 101 Dalmatians
Whether you are mom to one, 15 or 99, there is more than enough room in your heart for all. You are always around to listen, to offer advice and to give plenty of hugs and kisses. You are an incredibly loyal friend and partner, and can always sense when there’s trouble (you’ve been known to start a Twilight Bark or two). Your kids sometimes might call you a “worrier,” but you are just trying your best to protect them against the world’s evils — or DeVilles, as the case may be. [/B]

my result:

Whether you are mom to one, 15 or 99, there is more than enough room in your heart for all. You are always around to listen, to offer advice and to give plenty of hugs and kisses. You are an incredibly loyal friend and partner, and can always sense when there’s trouble (you’ve been known to start a Twilight Bark or two). Your kids sometimes might call you a “worrier,” but you are just trying your best to protect them against the world’s evils — or DeVilles, as the case may be.

I’m the same.

I’m also Perdita from 101 Dalmatians!!! I’m kind of interested what other results are available

I am Perdita also.

I think one of the other ones was MRS. Incrediable…

I’ve never even seen this movie & I am not a Mom but ok… hehe.

Your Inner Disney Mom Is Tess Coleman from Freaky Friday

You and your kids have so much in common, people often ask who is the parent and who is the child. You’re always up for having fun, playing games and bonding over pizza, ice cream and a good movie. You are very proud of your kids, and want to make sure they enjoy being young. Their friends confide in you and you know more about what’s going on at school (like who has a crush on whom), than any other parent. You might take a fashion cue from the teen magazines rather than the “grown up” ones, but your motto is: “I’m only as old as I feel.”

I was also Perdita. Wonder what the other options are???

I’m Perdita too!!

Perdita for me too!

The choices are Helen Parr/Elastigirl from The Incredibles, Perdita from 101 Dalmatians, Lady Tremaine from Cinderella or Tess Coleman from Freaky Friday.
DW was also Perdita. Then she asked me if I took the quiz. I also was Perdita. After the quiz the totals were at the bottom. Over 70% of those taking the quiz were Perdita. Hummmmmm.

Thanks, pixeemom, for sharing that link. That was fun! I love my results, too!:happy:

Your Inner Disney Mom Is Perdita from 101 Dalmatians

Whether you are mom to one, 15 or 99, there is more than enough room in your heart for all. You are always around to listen, to offer advice and to give plenty of hugs and kisses. You are an incredibly loyal friend and partner, and can always sense when there’s trouble (you’ve been known to start a Twilight Bark or two). Your kids sometimes might call you a “worrier,” but you are just trying your best to protect them against the world’s evils — or DeVilles, as the case may be.

perdita too!

[QUOTE=missymouse;967703]Thanks, pixeemom, for sharing that link. That was fun! I love my results, too!:happy:

Whether you are mom to one, 15 or 99, there is more than enough room in your heart for all. You are always around to listen, to offer advice and to give plenty of hugs and kisses. You are an incredibly loyal friend and partner, and can always sense when there’s trouble (you’ve been known to start a Twilight Bark or two). Your kids sometimes might call you a “worrier,” but you are just trying your best to protect them against the world’s evils — or DeVilles, as the case may be.[/QUOTE]

Sure, anytime!

I’m Perdita too!

We must all think alike! Of course we’re all on mousebuzz!

Im the evil step mom:crying: Actually what it says is soooo true about me.
Your Inner Disney Mom Is Lady Tremaine from Cinderella
Save your quiz results
You always put your children first — no matter who or what gets in the way — but you plot with a smile (good manners are important, after all). While it sometimes might come at someone else’s expense, you do have your children’s best interest at heart. If you don’t fawn over them, who will? Whether it is getting them to the ball, making sure they attend their music lessons, or geting them outfitted in the latest fashions, your children are always the royal ones in any room.

Another Perdita here,too.

Another PERDITA here!

Helen Parr/Elastigirl from The Incredibles
12%
77%
Lady Tremaine from Cinderella
3%
Tess Coleman from Freaky Friday
6%

I’m with Helen in the 12%