Cutest Thing EVER!

I’m sure some of you have seen these about, but just incase you haven’t…LOOK! Obviously you must have a MAC laptop for this to work…but I think it is the most creative little thing ever! Just wanted to share! You can purchase them at etsy.com. Just type in “snow white mac decal” and you’ll get a few different options/sellers! :slight_smile:

P.S. The first time I saw this, I think I screamed!!! I get so many compliments on mine. ESPECIALLY when I took my laptop to Disney and used it in the resort lobby! Hahahaha…

Aww, that is adorable!!!

I’ve seen numerous versions of these and I absolutely adore them! However, I don’t think I’ve come across a full colored version! This is lovely and I think I definitely want to get this! :laugh: I love it!

Very cute! I may get one…thanks for showing us.

Okay now I have to talk my dh into letting me get a mac laptop.

That is a too cute and a too funny idea! :]

Too bad I hate MAC. :ohmy:

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1035053]That is a too cute and a too funny idea! :]

Too bad I hate MAC. :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Wow! I’ve never heard of anyone who “hates Mac” :laugh::laugh:

That is a cute decal! Some people just amaze me at how creative they are.

Wish I had a Mac…LOL

Now I need a MAC!!!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1035059]Wow! I’ve never heard of anyone who “hates Mac” :laugh::laugh:

That is a cute decal! Some people just amaze me at how creative they are.[/QUOTE]

Haha, well now you have!! :happy: I hate MAC products with a passion. I hate their systems, their processing and especially their computers.

I’ll only use my Ipod. Thats the only Mac product I’ll use and I even kinda dislike that. Zunes are better, but all my music is on my Ipod and no longer on my comp. Sooo!

Iphones are ify, and Ipads are just dumb. lol.

But enough of my MAC bashing. This design is REALLY cute! :]