Dad's Crazy Idea

Okay, so back when we were at Disney for New Year’s, we entered MK after midnight for EMH. That gave my dad this crazy idea… what if we entered the park after midnight for some EMH (sometimes MK is even open past midnight regular hours), went to sleep, then came back the next day. We were at the park only one day, so wouldn’t that only count as one day on the pass? :laugh:

I say that’s a great idea, but unfortunately, I am almost sure that even if entering after midnight, we’d still be charged as two separate days, since those park hours were a continuation of the previous day.

What do you MBers think? Anyone tried this?

I think it would be two different days on your pass but I’ve never tried it.

i say 1 u come after 12:00pm and come back later same day

I’ve had an AP since 2005, so it’s a non issue for me.:laugh:
Of course the answer is that it’s one admission per operating day and the operating day was from 7 AM (EMH) to 3 AM (EMH) and any entry following business day after 7 AM (or 9 if they’ve gone back to regular hours) would be a second admission.

Now if it were HersheyPark if you enter after 5 PM, you basically get in for free with your paid admission for the next day.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1023756]I’ve had an AP since 2005, so it’s a non issue for me.:laugh:
Of course the answer is that it’s one admission per operating day and the operating day was from 7 AM (EMH) to 3 AM (EMH) and any entry following business day after 7 AM (or 9 if they’ve gone back to regular hours) would be a second admission.

Now if it were HersheyPark if you enter after 5 PM, you basically get in for free with your paid admission for the next day.[/QUOTE]

i didn’t quite understand that

I would venture to guess that a Disney “day” is considered operating hours even if they fall on two different dates.
Random note, we have gone to MK around 11-11:30 on those nights that the EMH is until 3 a.m. and it is the BEST time go to there in my opinion.