Daily room service at wilderness villas

My SIS is going to WDW in May and is trying to decide between the lodge or the Villas. Is there daily room service at the Villas? Is there a refigerator in the rooms at the Lodge? and finally What is the distance between the lodge and Villas?

Thanks

Tor2ga
:laugh:

No daily room service at DVC units. You do get a “trash & towel” service mid week of a full week stay and a once a week full cleaning. You can order additional cleaning service but it’s extra $$$$.

There are places to dump trash, if you have to before the scheduled T&T.

DVC units are home away from home. Most of us don’t get daily room service there either. :laugh:

Haven’t stayed at the regular rooms at WL but other deluxe have a mini fridge in the rooms so I’d be suprised if they didn’t.

Villas are connected by short covered walkway right off the lobby.

The villa will give you more options. They include a microwave and fridge…the rooms only have fridges. The villas may not have daily service, but do you really need to be cleaned up after daily? I like the villa option for myself…it’s more “homey” and comfortable and definately have more space than the rooms at the Lodge itself. It really depends on what you want in a vacation. I like my own space…as much space as my pocket book will allow.:laugh:

I would never stay in a room at WL again. I would personally walk every mile to stay at the Villas again.

The rooms at WL are small and dark.

The villas will give you the option of studio, one or two bedroom suites. They’re beautifully decorated, quiet, and just downright wonderful. True, you don’t get daily mousekeeping - but the pros outweigh that small con.

t

We actually prefer not to have housekeeping everyday. No one knocking on the door at 8:30 in the morning.