Damper Dans

I went to Disneyland with my sister again Tuesday, and one of things I loved about going on that day was the fact that it was less crowded. One of te things my sister and I end to overlook are the Damper Dans. Now for those of you who don’t know, they are the Barbershop Quartets. They truly sound incredible, it is really hard to hear them with a huge crowd, but when there is no people it is a great to hear.

Just something I thought I would share.

Sorry, this was my post. My sister and I share the same computer.

The ‘Daper Dans’ are probably my most FAVORITE Disney entertainment groups in all the parks. They really are awesome.

I had to laugh at the extreme differences in avatars.
“No - no, that hot chick isn’t me… THIS is me” Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain…

I have only seen the Dapper Dans at Magic Kingdom – I wonder if they have two (or more?) groups, or if the same foursome travels back and forth between MK and Disneyland?

I absolutely love the Dans. Anytime I spot them on Main Street I will follow them down the road just to get as much of their entertaining as I can. I am also so obsessed with their awesomeness that I listen to them on YouTube!

I have never heard them at WDW and I have never been to Disneyland.

The Daper Dans are a great singing group, they usually use Microphones when doing a performance on Main Street, I love watching them, such a talented quartet!

They do perform both in WDW & DL, there are a lot of different Dans. haha :wub:

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1013167]I had to laugh at the extreme differences in avatars.
“No - no, that hot chick isn’t me… THIS is me” Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain…[/QUOTE]

LOL! Well, I suppose I could of left as is, LOL!

The Dapper Dans serenaded my boys on their 13th birthday in the Bakery at WDW. We all loved it but the boys thought it was awfully geeky and un-cool :laugh:

The parks are full with entertainment like that, it is what makes Disney parks so special

Yes you could have left it. We would have never known :cool:

Little known fact: If you’re getting married at either Disneyland or WDW, you can hire the Dapper Dans for your reception!

We caught them last May, They were finishing up their song and going down the line motioning with their hand to each other and then motioned for our DD to sing… it was funny because she blew them raspberries!!! True Story!!!

thatdisneygirl: Good to know fact, something I did not know!
Wall: Hahaha, thats awesome!

Another great moment in Collins Family history… They were laughing after she did it, so it was funny to know that she made them laugh.

I thought I had a picture of them …