Dana Will be So Proud!

For the first time in my life, I have made my ADRs before actually showing up at WDW. Yes - this is a proud, proud moment for Dana - all her hard work with me has finally paid off. :crying: The tears, the threats, the mylanta - all worth it. :angel: And I had no problem whatsoever getting the restaurants and times I wanted - granted we don’t usually hit the “hot spots”.

So here they are:

Sept. 10 - Chefs de France - 7 p.m.
Sept. 11 - Coral Reef - 6 p.m.
Sept. 12 - Raglan Road - 7:30 p.m. (to start off our night at PI)
Sept. 13 - Biergarten -6:30 p.m.
Sept. 14 - LeCellier - 2:50 p.m. - late lunch

I realize 4 out of 5 are at Epcot, but I figure they’re early enough for us to get to other parks if we choose.

Congratulations, Dana will be so proud! Your plans look good.

They sound great!!! Good for you, planning ahead!

Very good!!! YOu must love Epcot like Erin loves Epcot! LOL! :c)

This is such great progress, darling llama! Aren’t you so happy to have it all in place? Now you can focus on Dana’s other fave: the packing list!!! :tongue:

bottle of champagne popping

Dana will be so proud!
I cannot wait to hear her speech, it should be a good one. YESSSSSS

I just posted in another thread that I think I need a week just to eat at Epcot, lol.

I havent eaten at any of them, lol, but they all appeal to me!

Raglan Road has a sister restaurant in Las Vegas, and my favorite dish is the loin of bacon with Irish Mist glaze…think delicately flavored pork loin, not smokey american bacon.

You’re making me hungry!

Dana will be proud! So how about that packing list? :laugh: I really love having our sit down meals planned, one less thing to worry about.

Well - I don’t want to spoil her.
:wink: I like to keep her on her toes. :angel:

Good Idea :wink:

How exciting! :biggrin: I’m not usually a great ADR-maker either. I’ll have to work on that next time!

clapping
whiping the tears from my eyes
heart swelling with pride

Oh Janice…I am so very proud of you my dear. I wish I were there to give you a major high five and a big ol hug. I love all your choices and I love that you have definate plans made WELL in advance. This is a big moment…I am fighting the tears.

Please don’t pack to far in advance…I won’t have anything to nag you about…lol

Oh - don’t fight them. Let them flow - this is what all the work and sacrifice is about. lol. I promise not to pack too soon - I don’t want to take everything from you at once.

I imagine you are just beaming right now! LOL!!

I can only compare this moment to watching my DD ride her bike for the first time. I had to take a DC break to have a good “pride cry” in private…lol No, please don’t take it all at once. I want to lecture you on the importance of packing lists and packing early at least twice…then you can pack…lol