Dana's final plans for August

Well here are my final plans. I just wanted to post them to get some feedback and to see them in print:laugh: We are a little hard-core in the beginning, but have breaks and lighten up toward the end so we don’t end the trip super tired. We are going to skip the treasure hunt I think, but are bringing the book anyway…it’s not what I expected at all. With only 31 days to go, I am excited and just want to talk about my trip…bare with me. The super excited Dana is coming out…:laugh::laugh:let the posting begin!

Day #1 - Sunday 8/24
Flight@7:30am out of Atlantic City
Arrive in orlando @9:50am
Get rental and head to OKW
Check in and unpack
Head to the World Show case and do the countries…after a ride on RNR!
Dinner at 1900 park fare @7pm
EMH @ the mk from 10-1am

Day #2 - Monday 8/25
Wake-up at 6:30
EMH at AK from 8-9am
EE marathon
Rainforest for lunch
Resort for a break and major nap
Dinner at Momma Melrose @7pm
EMH at HS from 10-1am

DAy #3 - Tuesday 8/26

wake-up at 6:30am
EMH @ Epcot from 8-9am
Breakfast at chef mickey’s @10:20am
Resort for lonnnng break
Dinner at Captian Jacks at 6pm
Downtown disney shopping after dinner

Day #4 - Wednesday 8/27
6:30 wake up
Breakfast at OKW
HS for rope drop at 9am
RnR, TOT and TSM marathon
leave at lunch for break
Dinner at Boma at 4:40pm
EMH at AK from 5-8pm
Early night chill at resort

Day #5 - Thursday 8/28

6:30 wake-up
EMH at the Mk from 8-9am
Breakfast at CP at 10:15am
Break after breakfast
Lunch at Planet Hollywood @2pm
Downtown disney after
Early night at resort or whatever

Day #6 - Friday 8/29
Up at 6:30AM
Cape May Cafe for breakfast @7:40am
Whatever day…do favs, shop the resorts
Dinner at Whipering Canyon @6:50pm
Still whatever day …treasure hunt or whatever the day brings!

Day #7 - Saturday 8/30
6:30AM wake-up
EMH at HS from 8-9am
Do everything in HS
World showcase
Resort break
MK for Casey’s dinner
Do favs
Watch 9pm Spectro
Resort to pack up and have silly night (tradition for us)

Day #8 - Sunday 8/31
Breakfast at Olivia’s
Check out
Hit RnR one last time
Take rental back around 1pm
head to airport
fly home at 3:20pm:frown:

Your plans look great, you have nice mix of hard park days and relaxed days. I have to tell you that I’m so jealous that your trip is so close.

WOW, I cannot believe this trip is coming up so soon!! Everything looks great as usual, you’ll have a blast!

I agree, looks like a well thought out plan with lots of breaks. Sounds like a fun & relaxing trip.:happy:

Looks great and it’s so close.
Don’t you just love that you’ll be in Orlando before 10am!?

Do you always rent a car? I’m curious how much time you save vs. taking disney buses.

Your plans look great!

It is getting close…I am ready to burst with excitement.

Your seems to be coming so quickly, since you don’t have a countdown I lost track. It seemed so far away at one time.

[QUOTE=roxie;853675]Looks great and it’s so close.
Don’t you just love that you’ll be in Orlando before 10am!?[/QUOTE]

Yes! I always take the first flight out of here…my original flight time was 6:30 and spirit changed their time…grr. I would have been at my resort before ten…lol

Thanks for all for taking a peek at my plans and letting me talk about my trip.

jo-jo - this is the first time I am renting a car. Idon’t think it will be faster than the towncar or ME, but I am renting to give me the freedom of driving once I get there. I am staying at OKW this trip and their bus system isn’t always the best. That and it’s SOOOOOO big…at least with the rental I won’t have to walk or take the internal bus to get to the main areas.

My goodness you’ll be tired :sleeping: but you’ll have a BLAST!!! :mickey:

EEEKKKK!! I had a countdown…didn’t realize it was gone. It must have gone missing when mickey made the changes…lol I will have to go fix that now! Thanks for letting me know.

You didn’t miss it???:ohmy:

Nope…isn’t that nuts? I have a posterboard-sized countdown with neon colored chain links, so we are counting down for real…lol Didn’t even look at my countdown on here…I am slipping.

It’s back now…thanks for telling me.

Your vacation plans look wonderful- except it makes me tired reading them!! Up at 630am and EMH until 1am. I would be a walking zombie- if I could even walk after that. :laugh:

I am totally a park commando, but my 2 little ones and my hubby slow me down. If I did this with them, I would need a vacation after the vacation!!

My hubby thinks I am a planner and cram a lot of stuff into a short amount of time. He will think I am slacking if I showed him your plans!! :laugh:

Have a great time! We will be there 8/28-9/2, but at a much slower pace!!

Girl, I am the energizer bunny…I don’t get tired…:laugh::laugh:DD is a whole other story however and I may be forced to leave her behind if she starts cramping my style. I get tired of the people in the parks…frustrated with waiting, but never tired like sleepy tired. I have more energy than any 34 year old woman should ever have.,…lol

[QUOTE=Dana;853686]

jo-jo - this is the first time I am renting a car. Idon’t think it will be faster than the towncar or ME, but I am renting to give me the freedom of driving once I get there. I am staying at OKW this trip and their bus system isn’t always the best. That and it’s SOOOOOO big…at least with the rental I won’t have to walk or take the internal bus to get to the main areas.[/QUOTE]

Being able to drive from park to park sounds great, but with my driving skills I’d end up in Ohio. :laugh: Last trip I walk into yacht club (thinking it was beach club) and got lost, must have walked an extra 20 min going the looooooong way. Can you imagine what I could do with a car???:blink::blink:

Wowee . . . . that is some planning!! YOU are a girl after my own :heart:!

You sound so pumped up and excited . . . they way you should be when you are on your way to the WORLD!!

Have a SUPER MAGICAL trip!! :wub:

PS. We always drive to the parks . . . EPCOT and HS are soooooo easy, cuz no matter where you park you can walk to the main gate. At HS if you walk to the gate you go through this tiny check point and don’t have to mingle with the crowd off the trams and boats! :happy: Easy access! :laugh::laugh:

plans sound great

[QUOTE=Dana;853670]Well here are my final plans. I just wanted to post them to get some feedback and to see them in print:laugh: We are a little hard-core in the beginning, but have breaks and lighten up toward the end so we don’t end the trip super tired. We are going to skip the treasure hunt I think, but are bringing the book anyway…it’s not what I expected at all. With only 31 days to go, I am excited and just want to talk about my trip…bare with me. The super excited Dana is coming out…:laugh::laugh:let the posting begin!

Day #1 - Sunday 8/24
Flight@7:30am out of Atlantic City
Arrive in orlando @9:50am
Get rental and head to OKW
Check in and unpack
Head to the World Show case and do the countries…after a ride on RNR!
Dinner at 1900 park fare @7pm
EMH @ the mk from 10-1am

Day #2 - Monday 8/25
Wake-up at 6:30
EMH at AK from 8-9am
EE marathon
Rainforest for lunch
Resort for a break and major nap
Dinner at Momma Melrose @7pm
EMH at HS from 10-1am

DAy #3 - Tuesday 8/26

wake-up at 6:30am
EMH @ Epcot from 8-9am
Breakfast at chef mickey’s @10:20am
Resort for lonnnng break
Dinner at Captian Jacks at 6pm
Downtown disney shopping after dinner

Day #4 - Wednesday 8/27
6:30 wake up
Breakfast at OKW
HS for rope drop at 9am
RnR, TOT and TSM marathon
leave at lunch for break
Dinner at Boma at 4:40pm
EMH at AK from 5-8pm
Early night chill at resort

Day #5 - Thursday 8/28

6:30 wake-up
EMH at the Mk from 8-9am
Breakfast at CP at 10:15am
Break after breakfast
Lunch at Planet Hollywood @2pm
Downtown disney after
Early night at resort or whatever

Day #6 - Friday 8/29
Up at 6:30AM
Cape May Cafe for breakfast @7:40am
Whatever day…do favs, shop the resorts
Dinner at Whipering Canyon @6:50pm
Still whatever day …treasure hunt or whatever the day brings!

Day #7 - Saturday 8/30
6:30AM wake-up
EMH at HS from 8-9am
Do everything in HS
World showcase
Resort break
MK for Casey’s dinner
Do favs
Watch 9pm Spectro
Resort to pack up and have silly night (tradition for us)

Day #8 - Sunday 8/31
Breakfast at Olivia’s
Check out
Hit RnR one last time
Take rental back around 1pm
head to airport
fly home at 3:20pm:frown:[/QUOTE]

Plans look great. We normally fly out of AC its a great airport. We are driving this year. To reduce arguments with the DW I bought a Tom Tom. We will see how it goes. I’ll have to get my plans posted.