Dancin' in the Single-Digits!

Hip-hip hooray! We’re finally single-digit-dancing! :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce:

DH, DD, and I leave in 9 days for an 8 night trip in the World. Then, DD and I get to stay for another 6 nights! Wilderness Lodge and POR here we come!

My goal this time is to really slow down and see everything there is to see…you know, take in all the magic and notice the little things. the Hidden Magic of WDW inspired me. :mickey:

I’m dancing too!! i can’t believe it’s already time for my trip…it snuck up on me believe it or not!!

Yay for us single digit dancers!!!

YAY I can join in the single digit dance : ) We leave in 3 days (OMG) and I have so much to still do LOL I may not come home to a spotless house but I’ll be so tired that I won’t notice the dirt. Yay for single digit dancing

I am also single digit dancing and I can’t believe it!

I don’t even have a countdown for this because this trip it has been up in the air for a while! But I leave Sunday for 4 nights at SSR on the remaining developer points from buying DVC. Just me and my mom are going and we’re going to take a slow and relaxing approach!

I’m single digit dancing, too! Going for a quick 2-day trip Thursday & Friday. Can’t wait to do Epcot sans kids. Love going with the kids, but it’ll be a completely different experience with just DH!

Congrats on your single-digits!!!

Congrats on the single digit dancin!!!

We are doing the dance too:goofybounce:

Hey We are single digit dancing too!!! I’m so excited to take my granddaughter on her first Disney trip.I’m hoping it will be the first of many.:mickey:

Well, WDW is going to be bursting at the seams with MBers…we, too, are single-digit dancing. We arrive on the 22nd for a 12 day trip for my son’s 11th B’day. Bringing a family of newbies, so it will be loads of fun.

So excited, we are doing many new things: ordered a custom cake from the GF’s bakery, going EARLY (4pm) to the Halloween Party, Ohana’s, 1900 Park Fare, Food and Wine Festival AND the Fireworks Dessert Party on our last night!

Oh, I too am Single Digit Dancin! 8 days!!! wooooooooooooooooooooo Pop Century here I come!

Ooooooooooooooo, I cant wait, just two more nights in my bed, a night on the road and we are there…hurray!!!

I too am doin a jig…5 more days and we are so there!! It is gonna be a long week…I am getting so excited!!! Have fun everyone!!!

5 more days and then we leave!!! have to be up at 3:45 :ohmy:

We leave tomorrow afternoon - drive all night and arrive early Tuesday morning. YAY!!! dancing

See you when we return…

I think it’s time to revive this great old thread…

9 days until I leave for the band trip to WDW!