Dates for 2010 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

[B]Dates for 2010 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Now Available[/B]

Posted by Stitch Kingdom: LINK

Up until now, we’ve been holding back releasing what we knew regarding the dates for the 2010 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party nights at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom because we were awaiting confirmation on dates beyond October 3.

The wait has ended (almost). The dates we have been given are as follows:

September 3, 8, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 30

October 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29

You may have noticed that we do not have dates listed for October 30 and 31. These were explicitly left off the list we were provided and we suspect it’s an oversight somewhere and those dates will be included at the formal announcement, but for now, this is all we were given.

As always, dates are subject to change at any time. We have no additional information regarding pricing and ticket availability as of yet, but we expect tickets to go on sale May 1, 2010.

We will update this article as additional information becomes available.

Thanks for the info!!!

wow, the first one before the Labor Day weekend? That’s pushing it, isn’t it? could they not make that the P& P party instead? People used to love that one

Adult tickets are $63!! That is soooo steep . . . I’m hoping that price is incorrect! I won’t be going for that much and I LOVE this party.

I don’t recall what we paid last year…how much was it?

Thanks for the info!

[QUOTE=2nd Star;1026804]I don’t recall what we paid last year…how much was it?

Thanks for the info![/QUOTE]

I feel like last year it was between $54-$56, right? I don’t think I got any DVC discount cause I went on one of the ‘blackout’ dates.

$63. is just crazy, and I am sure the dates I’d be able to go AGAIN would be discount blackout dates. :glare:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1026806]I feel like last year it was between $54-$56, right? I don’t think I got any DVC discount cause I went on one of the ‘blackout’ dates.

$63. is just crazy, and I am sure the dates I’d be able to go AGAIN would be discount blackout dates. :glare:[/QUOTE]

I thought it was more like $48/pp? Maybe that was the Passholder discount?

Wow!! $63.00 an adult…I highly doubt we will be able to go at that price and we were looking forward to going this year, as it is our first time going in October… :frowning:

Holy moly, that is steep. For a family of four, yowza! Don’t think we’ll be attending any time soon. :frowning:

And, Iris, yes, I would love to see the P,P&P back, it was fantastic, and the fireworks were unlike any I have ever seen.

Disney’s getting as bad as the greeting card people.

I would love to see the P&P party return, we really enjoyed that party. However, $63 might keep us away, that’s almost $20 more than we paid a few years ago.

yes, the price for the parties is getting to be too high. I am sorry, we pay enough for park passes. Maybe there’s a way to make people without parkpasses, i.e. the locals or the ones that stay and play at Universal and are only coming over for that one event, pay that outrageous price and park pass holders pay a more realistic price?

[QUOTE=lovemysons;1026831]Holy moly, that is steep. For a family of four, yowza! Don’t think we’ll be attending any time soon. :frowning:

And, Iris, yes, I would love to see the P,P&P back, it was fantastic, and the fireworks were unlike any I have ever seen.[/QUOTE]

you brought me back a special pin for that one :heart:

I am so excited!

I have been waiting patiently, well as patiently as I can. We are planning on attending on Halloween night! DH and the girls(17, 7 & 3) are super excited about the party and trick or treating. Frankly, I am too.

When you buy them in May, do they send you a paper tickets or what?

Where did you find the ticket prices.

I miss it AGAIN!..by days GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[QUOTE=lovemysons;1026831]

And, Iris, yes, I would love to see the P,P&P back, it was fantastic, and the fireworks were unlike any I have ever seen.[/QUOTE]

I agree… P&P, one of our best MK visits…:wub:

:frowning: now that I see the dates I’m even sadder about not going! I would have had about 3 different dates to chose from. The price does seem a bit much. But I would have booked it any way.

It’s LAST years price . . . so either this year is the same or more?

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - wdwinfo.com

2009 MNSSHP Ticket Prices

All ticket holders for this event will be required to wear a wrist band.

* HALLOWEEN NIGHT:
  October 31
  Adults: [B]$64.00 plus tax[/B]- ages 10 and up Advance purchase price
  Child: $58.00 plus tax- ages 3 - 9 Advance purchase price

* PREMIUM DATE PRICE:
  October 9, 15, 23, 29,
* November 1
  Adults: $59.00 plus tax- ages 10 and up Advance purchase price
  Child: $53.00 plus tax- ages 3 - 9 Advance purchase price

* NON-PREMIUM DATE ADVANCE PURCHASE PRICE:
  September 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
  October 1, 2, 6, 8, 12, 13, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27
  Adults: $52.00 plus tax- ages 10 and up
  Child: $46.00 plus tax- ages 3 - 9

* ANNUAL PASSHOLDER/DVC ADVANCE PURCHASE DISCOUNT FOR
  September 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
  October 1, 6
  Adults: $49.00 plus tax- ages 10 and up
  Child: $43.00 plus tax- ages 3 - 9

We went the 27th…so we did pay less last year.