David and David, April 21-22, Animal Kingdom 10th Anniversary Trip!

And off we go, in less than half an hour! Watch this space! (Well, I mean, when we get back, not while we’re there. That would be kind of pointless. I mean, you can if you want to, of course, but I don’t know why you would.

Unless of course people take over the thread and do silly things in it for the next two days while we’re away from the internet and wholly unable to stop you or respond in any way…) :eek:

David
after missing all the cool stuff at Epcot for their anniversary, we decided a cheapie $31 motel room (thank you, Captain Kirk! Priceline is useful after all!) would be worth getting up near Disney for AK rope drop on this special day, so…

Have fun. Can’t wait to hear about it when you get back.

Have fun at AK!

Congrats. Hope you had a wonderful trip!

Have fun take lots of pics!

I hope you and Cubby have a great time!

Have a great tiggeriffic animal time

Have fun and take tons of pics…

Lucky you two!! Hope you had a super MAGICAL time!! :mickey:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!

Can’t wait for your TR!

Sooooo…are ya back?

waiting for the TR

It was wonderful!! Today we’ve been dealing with the FINALLY OMG OMG OMG AT LAST AT LAST AT LAST sale of the Naples house and paperwork and so on for hours so no pics downloaded or processed yet, but it shall be soon!!

(There’s something in there about putting stuff in God’s hands and then going off to relax, too, as so much stuff happened yesterday while we were at WDW trying to enjoy things and de-stress… hmmm…)

I think people will like the pics. :wink:

David
:happy:

Excuse me,but that’s no excuse for not having your trip report done!!!(LOL!!)

LOL!! Ah, but with the money and badly-needed de-stressing later it will make for bigger and better TRs, as one thing we will do is stay on property again, even if it is at a value resort.

Congratulations on the sale of the house! I am so happy for you. I can’t wait to see your adventures at AK!

And I think the pics will be most pleasing… :happy:

Congrats on the sale!! Now, get to work on that TR!:biggrin:

Yes’m!! :blush: :laugh: