Day entry to Seaworld

Am I right in thinking that Seaworld do still offer day entries to the park but that you must get these at the gate on the day? I only ask as previously I have always brought them here in the UK and added the extra free day if it was on offer when I got there, but all the companies I used to buy them from now only offer a day entry to Seaworld if it is combined with another park such as busch gardens or Aquatica for instance. I cannot buy just a day entry pass for there anymore. Surely they are not forcing you to buy a ticket to a park you don’t wish to go to?

Sea world tickets can be bought and printed at home. When you turn your voucher in at the park, you are then offered the second free day. That’s how it worked for me last time. I actually just started looking into the pricing and you can get in for the chidlren’s price if you do it online.

We’ve always bought ours at the gate Poll, and sometimes if you get one of those ‘Orlando Guides’ at the malls or hotel lobbys etc there are good discount vouchers in that they accept on the gate.
I have looked at doing it on line too, but dont be pushed into the Olando Flexi ticket if you dont intend to do the other parks.

nope I defo won’t be going for the flex ticket Karen as I really don’t want to go to Busch gardens or Aquatica etc and don’t want to pay for something that I won’t use. I do want to got to the Universals but I know i can get a 2 park/ 3day ticket for £69 and even if my Seaworld ticket costs £40 (ish) that is still the cheapest way for me to go about it.
I might do what Dana says and grab them online in advance. Thanks for the tip Dana!

Digressing slightly though Karen…how’s things? You feeling any better?

I can’t wait to go to Seaworld. I Love it!

[QUOTE=ARIEL;1012445]nope I defo won’t be going for the flex ticket Karen as I really don’t want to go to Busch gardens or Aquatica etc and don’t want to pay for something that I won’t use. I do want to got to the Universals but I know i can get a 2 park/ 3day ticket for £69 and even if my Seaworld ticket costs £40 (ish) that is still the cheapest way for me to go about it.
I might do what Dana says and grab them online in advance. Thanks for the tip Dana!

Digressing slightly though Karen…how’s things? You feeling any better?[/QUOTE]

Feeling much better thanks Poll, still having the nurses in daily and I am still on oxygen 4 times a day and the steroids for another 10 days. I have an appointment with the consultant on the 11th of February and he says that will be probably my discharge date- so it looks like a slow recovery. However, in comparison to Christmas, I am 100 times better thank you:heart:

I am so pleased sweetheart. I think about you daily and Heather has been including you in her prayers bless her. She is very big on wishing on her stars each day at the moment and I can tell you Karen, she never forgets you. It’s very sweet. I am so glad you are on the mend buddy xxx Poll

Oh Polly, I am so touched by that- it is the dearest thing I have heard and can’t tell you how it cheered me, bless her heart, and yours too-thank you xx