DCL items at Disney Store Online!

I am SO Shopping today!

OOh thanks for the info, off to take a look too!

Me too! Shoping is always a welcome guilty pleasure! :blush:

K- I got the DCL lanyard for my work keys and the DCL umbrella.
What did you guys get? Oh… also, there is free shipping on park merchandise today including the DCL stuff- PARKSFREE is the code.

I am SO bummed that they don’t have a cute Castaway Cay hoodie for women! If you are listening Disney~ I want another light green zip up hoodie! Mine is slowly wearing out! LOL!

Hey KeroKero~ Looks like we will be at WDW at the same time… IF you are a shopper, we may just run into each other… LOL!

Congrats on the purchases zoey! I know you’ll enjoy them to the fullest!

Yes we will be there around the same time…and of course I’m a shopper, who isn’t? Have had the chance to be on any of the DCL yet, so didn’t purchase anything there … but I am really loving the Disney Nostalgia Bag and I absolutley love everything that the Disney Kidada line has to offer.

Going to stop in at The Disney Store on my way home before I commit to purchasing anything online. I’m trying to be responsible!!

Stop the presses!!! Thanks for posting!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1084856]K- I got the DCL lanyard for my work keys and the DCL umbrella.
What did you guys get? Oh… also, there is free shipping on park merchandise today including the DCL stuff- PARKSFREE is the code.

I am SO bummed that they don’t have a cute Castaway Cay hoodie for women! If you are listening Disney~ I want another light green zip up hoodie! Mine is slowly wearing out! LOL![/QUOTE]

I have the duffle bag in navy, the umbrella and a tshirt from prev cruises. i was hoping they would a particular keychain I wanted. I guess I will have to wait until the cruise. I will check back from time to time!

What is DCL? I am drawing a blank.

Disney Cruise Line :slight_smile:
They put up MORE stuff. I should have waited to order! Although, I did get free shipping.
According to the Sentinel, it is not supposed to premiere until August 1st so maybe I will check again then and order.