DCP Spring Advantage 2016

Hello everyone, I’m currently having the time of my life on the Disney College Program. I got accepted in the role of Custodial and started out in the “South” at Magic Kingdom where I worked for about 4 months before being forced transferred over to Disney Springs where I work now. I had tons of questions before I came down so I’d love to answer any you might have.

Yes, Why is all the rum gone?

Yes, Why is all the rum gone?

Hey Jianna! What was it like working in the Magic Kingdom. Did you make a lot of friends?

What role do you have at Disney Springs?

Working at the Magic Kingdom was, as cheesy as it sounds… magical. I loved the opportunities that were offered to me for making magic for guests every single day. It was an honor and a privilege to keep the kingdom clean. As a bonus, I got to see Wishes every night!

I made all kinds of friends at MK,I feel so blessed to have been placed on Main Street where I met so many friends I know I’ll keep my whole life… The kindness and the lending hands that were given so freely made my time there beyond what I could’ve dreamed.

But hey, I made many friends throughout the park, not just within the Main Street crew… Including my magnificent boyfriend Brian. He worked in the “West” (Frontierland/Adventureland/Liberty Square). We met at check in and have been inseparable since. :heart:

I work Custodial at Springs as well. I was transferred over as they were in need of more Cast Members due to the opening of Town Center.

[QUOTE=ganibull;1919095714]Working at the Magic Kingdom was, as cheesy as it sounds… magical. I loved the opportunities that were offered to me for making magic for guests every single day. It was an honor and a privilege to keep the kingdom clean. As a bonus, I got to see Wishes every night!

I made all kinds of friends at MK,I feel so blessed to have been placed on Main Street where I met so many friends I know I’ll keep my whole life… The kindness and the lending hands that were given so freely made my time there beyond what I could’ve dreamed.

But hey, I made many friends throughout the park, not just within the Main Street crew… Including my magnificent boyfriend Brian. He worked in the “West” (Frontierland/Adventureland/Liberty Square). We met at check in and have been inseparable since. :heart:[/QUOTE]

Oh, he sounds like a great match for you! :blackeye:

Have you met RowdyRaider? He’s a member here who “helps” Goofy. Very nice guy. So what does your boyfriend do? Is he still in the West?