DDP and fixed price 3 course meals

I was wondering if anyone knows what the deal is with using the DDP and ordering one of the fixed price several course meals at WDW restaurants. For example, both Chefs De France and Le Cellier have a dinner option for $36 or something like that with a choice of appetizer, entree and dessert from a set menur (that is Le Cellier at Chefs, it is more structured)

Is it possible to order this and have it covered by the DDP. I was curious since appetizers are no longer included on the DDP when ordering a la carte.

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;916772]I was wondering if anyone knows what the deal is with using the DDP and ordering one of the fixed price several course meals at WDW restaurants. For example, both Chefs De France and Le Cellier have a dinner option for $36 or something like that with a choice of appetizer, entree and dessert from a set menur (that is Le Cellier at Chefs, it is more structured)

Is it possible to order this and have it covered by the DDP. I was curious since appetizers are no longer included on the DDP when ordering a la carte.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think so. They changed the Fantasmic packages to accomidate the DDP requirements…I don’t think that they will allow these meals under the plan. That being said, I don’t know first hand and suggest you call and ask someone at Disney Dining…call twice cause I have got conflicting answers from them many times.

I’d call and ask. I’m just not sure and to top it off, we’ve been doing the deluxe dining plan this year for all our visits, so we’re still getting appetizers with our meals although we have to tip out of pocket. That and none of the places we’ve eaten at this year offered fixed price three course meals. To me it seems this could go either way.
Sorry I don’t have an answer for you.

I have read on allersnet that they are trying something new for ddp at LeCellier. They are offering that special prixfix menu to see if people are interested.