DDP Most and least expensive snacks

OK. Here is the thing. I thought it might be fun to list what we have found to be the least and most expensive snacks that you can get on the DDP. We have all used the DDP to get popcorn or a cookie ice cream sanwich, but what else have people found?

Here is the least expensive I have found (I got it from the snack list:wink:)

Milk .65 Anybody know of anything less expensive?

What is the highest price item?

Come on Buzzers… What have you got?:cheshire:

Im not too sure whats high and low but I just found out at Christmas about Goofys candy co and I LOVE the marshmellows on a straw.

They’ve been getting really strange about what snacks they allow and what they don’t.
Some places allow key lime tarts while others don’t.
I’ve gotten gelato at Beach Club’s store and been denied canoli even though canoli cost less.
Also, these days, if it looks like you can get two servings, it’s not allowed regardless of price.
I’ve seen snacks as high as $4 allowed.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;980574]They’ve been getting really strange about what snacks they allow and what they don’t.
I’ve gotten gelato at Beach Club’s store and been denied canoli even though canoli cost less.
Also, these days, if it looks like you can get two servings, it’s not allowed regardless of price.
I’ve seen snacks as high as $4 allowed.[/QUOTE]

I hear you on the two servings thing (although an icream cookie sandwich at the main street bakery is big enough for my entire family)

What about the least expensive thing you have ever gotten?

[QUOTE=beatman23;980576]I hear you on the two servings thing (although an icream cookie sandwich at the main street bakery is big enough for my entire family)

What about the least expensive thing you have ever gotten?[/QUOTE]

Ive been able to get a pez dispenser but cant remember the price. My kids also got princess gum

I’d have to say a popcicle in HS. I think it was $3.50. But I mainly used DDP snacks for soda and water. I was so hot in July 08 that I just drank to no end. Doesn’t help I was hugely pregnant.

Cheapest snack, hmmm Rice Crispy treat maybe?
Oh and Cheesecake, I was able to get a piece of that at POFQ for $4. But man was it worth it. I even POP for it too.:wub:

Yep! That’s the “new” rule . . . it has to be $4 or less WITH TAX not before, (so even $3.95 snacks are a NO!) and it can ONLY be one serving size.

I remember when you could get a box of donuts at the gift shop for a snack credit . . . not any more! :frown:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;980620]

I remember when you could get a box of donuts at the gift shop for a snack credit . . . not any more! :frown:[/QUOTE]

We used to get the boxes of donuts, boxes of cookies, and full bags of chips to keep in the room. I guess it was too good to last.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;980620]Yep! That’s the “new” rule . . . it has to be $4 or less WITH TAX not before, (so even $3.95 snacks are a NO!) and it can ONLY be one serving size.

I remember when you could get a box of donuts at the gift shop for a snack credit . . . not any more! :frown:[/QUOTE]

you are right that changed sometime between sept & March…we were quite surprised. i was all excited thinking i was using our snack credits to get all these things & what did i get…NO you cant do that…WhAt?:angry::glare:

[QUOTE=beatman23;980576]
What about the least expensive thing you have ever gotten?[/QUOTE]

Nothing less costly than a $2 bottle of water for me. It’s part of my Dining Plan calculus for getting maximum value.

calculus:
2: calculation
4: a system or arrangement of intricate or interrelated parts

How is that going to work at F&W fest if you’re supposed to be able to use snack credits yet most items average $4-$5?

I’m wondering the same!! DH and I plan to use all the snack credits the day we do F&W Fest!! :laugh:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;980574]They’ve been getting really strange about what snacks they allow and what they don’t.
I’ve seen snacks as high as $4 allowed.[/QUOTE]

I am ashamed to say I have never been in the Beach Club’s store, but, are you saying you can get a canoli there??? Are they good canolis?

Changed? so the full snack list I had is now out of date? Anyone know if I can still get a Dole Whip float? It was an important part of my plan last year… full breakfast/brunch, Dole Whip/Lunch, late awesome Dinner!

They’re OK, but not the best I’ve had.

Yes you can still get a dole whip and a dole whip float. Or at least you could at the end of May when I was there. Also check out the store at Saratoga. They had alot of DDP snacks. Boxed cookies and crackers and most of the drinks in the case too.

This list was updated in JUNE 2009!

Snack Credit List

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;980739]This list was updated in JUNE 2009!

Snack Credit List[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post! Always happy to get an updated list of what is allowed…

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;980739]This list was updated in JUNE 2009!

Snack Credit List[/QUOTE]

Fantastic, thanks!

I got a Dole Pineapple Float several times last week using the DDP snacks. Did you know you can also get the float with orange soft serve and pineapple juice? I had never noticed that and asked and they seemed to think it wasn’t a new choice. Anyway, they are delicious also.:cool: