[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;968160]Keep checking. People do cancel, I had to drop a reservation at BLT for the following weekned. MS told me it would make somebody else happy.
I’d book a room at Value then keep trying.
That’s what we plan to do. Right now we are at SSR 12/6-12/11 and are on 2 wait lists for BCV or BWV. I have called to see if the 10th was available at BCV to add to our BCV ressie of 12/11- 12/17. That never shows but last week they did have 2 days AKL. So yes, you never know.
And to go OT, only having two wait list stinks. Because we (DH and I) have 2 wait lists, we couldn’t put those two nights for DS on a waitlist.