Dec Dining ADR I have to Cancel

If anyone is interested I have to finally cancel my ADRs for my no-go trip in December. I was holding out to win the lottery but I realize that while I am still holding on to these ADRs and my airfare I will not win the lottery!

So If anyone is interested I will be more than willing to keep the ADR for you. All ADRs are for 2 adults and 1 child.

Wednesday 12/7.
Koussina 6:20 pm

Thursday 12/8
La Hacienda De Angel 8:45 pm

Friday, 12/9
Sci-Fi Dine in Theatre, 6:45 pm

Monday, 12/12

Biergarten, 6:00 pm

AND

Rose n Crown, 4:20 pm

Let me know!

Lisa

Did you see that Disney will start chaRGing for ADr’s not used because too many people were making them, and not using them… WOW. Bet that opens up some reservations. Starts Oct. 27, from what I saw, and you have until the day before to cancel… Charge is $10.

Yeah I saw that! None of these ADRs are on that list but I would cancel them anyway, just wanted to give MBers a chance to use them first.

Lisa

Hang loose for a couple days before you cancel, if only to give a few more people a chance to see this thread and see if anything works for them.

I still have these ADRs. I am also going to offer them on another board before I cancel them. Let me know if you are interested, I will probably cancel them next week.

Lisa

This may be a little of a thread jack, but are they going to start charging on Oct 27th or is that the day that they will begin asking for credit card guarantees on the adr. I have reservations I am about to cancel for the first week in November, but if I didn’t have them they have no way of charging me, because they do not have a credit card associated with the adrs.

I agree they do not have my cc number either!

Lisa

Actually, they have until 48 hours before to cancel without penalty (this has been the Cali Grill’s policy for years).
Or are you saying these restaurants will now require 24 hour notice of cancellation?

And yes, without an authorized credit card number, this will not be enforced on existing reservations made Oct. 26 and before. This should be for all reservations made going forward from October 27.

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1092849]Yeah I saw that! None of these ADRs are on that list but I would cancel them anyway, just wanted to give MBers a chance to use them first.

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Which restaurants are on the list that will apply a penalty. I didn’t read the full article and just assumed it would now be all of them.

All of the signatures, all of the character buffets, all of the shows, le Cellier, dinner at 'Ohana, and I’m not sure what else off the top of my head.