Deevy See has her own site now

People don’t like her…I think she is funny at times. They filmed the Kidani one when we were there in May.

I didn’t know she existed until 5 minutes ago when I went through my e-mails, and dvc sent me a video of her. Kept thinking to myself, what’s going on, this is Disney, why is it so tacky. Not to get anyone upset who likes her, but she does nothing for me as far as getting me excited about dvc.

She is usually at Welcome Home Wednesdays.

I watch the movie about her going on a cruise. After lots of problems, she just misses the boat. As she is waving at the boat, I’m thinking " she just lost all those points" :laugh:

I thought it was odd.

I got the email yesterday. I was excited to watch it because it was at Kidani Village but I got about halfway through before I turned it off because I found her so annoying.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;996348]I watch the movie about her going on a cruise. After lots of problems, she just misses the boat. As she is waving at the boat, I’m thinking " she just lost all those points" :laugh:

I thought it was odd.[/QUOTE]

LOL - I thought the same thing!!

Never saw her before.

Not that I mind.

Wow! The grand villa is just WOW!!! :wub:

“Mama needs some chocolate”??? Boy I need to get my high school counselor fired…I can do this lady’s job and be half as annoying…LOL.

Holy cannoli…she’s a bit much.:laugh:

I got the same email but I have not watched the video yet. It seems to be that this character has more often than not irritated folks than entertained so I hope that they rethink this marketing gimmick

Just my .06 cents

[QUOTE=jo-jo;996348]I watch the movie about her going on a cruise. After lots of problems, she just misses the boat. As she is waving at the boat, I’m thinking " she just lost all those points" :laugh:

I thought it was odd.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I hate her! :laugh: She could have let ME have those points!

I never understood who in the world would think this Deevy See character was a good idea? I mean come on! Just garish and annoying. It’s odd. Then again, has anyone seen the “Wishmeister?” Daniel almost ran for the door after watching him for 2 minutes! Cool name, but he’s a TOTALLY annoying weirdo. :laugh:

Yeah, I watched her video on BLT, and I just watched the one on AKL. She’s rather annoying. That scream. Oh my gosh.

I just watched these videos. I like her. I have no idea why. Maybe it’s just that I like any Disney video…

Wow, just discovered her.

Can’t stand her.

But those videos give the best views of the DVC rooms that I’ve seen!

Bout all I can say is Interesting.

If only she could give us a break on point prices… that would be worth watching! LOL

isn’t that the lady who hosts the hyperspace hoopla during star wars weekends? VERY annoying

[QUOTE=2nd Star;996334]People don’t like her…I think she is funny at times. They filmed the Kidani one when we were there in May.
http://www.deevypacksherbags.com[/QUOTE]

She is so crass but I love that about her! My daughter and I try to catch the new episodes!