Desert Party

Is the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party worth the money? I was going to book it but I am not sure if it would worth the money?

Can one of the mods correct the spelling on the title for me? I just realized it was spelled wrong when I had hit send. Thanks.

there’s been a thread in the past two weeks and the consensus was “yes” it is worth the money. You should do it!!

I will send word…

Thanks Dopey. I’ll also look for the thread.

Is the desert party hosted at The Dunes or Aladdin’s Palace?

My own feeling is that it really depends on when you ate dinner or plan to eat dinner if it’s after fireworks.
I’d hate to try jamming enough goodies down my gullet to make it cost effective only to have a good meal planned for 90 minutes later or for an extreme example, le Cellier or 'Ohana for dinner, but you only finished at 8 and MK fireworks is at 9:30.

The view itself is one of my “main 5” photo spots for fireworks.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1104716]My own feeling is that it really depends on when you ate dinner or plan to eat dinner if it’s after fireworks.
I’d hate to try jamming enough goodies down my gullet to make it cost effective only to have a good meal planned for 90 minutes later or for an extreme example, le Cellier or 'Ohana for dinner, but you only finished at 8 and MK fireworks is at 9:30.

The view itself is one of my “main 5” photo spots for fireworks.[/QUOTE]

You are right about that. We ate a light dinner around 5:00 then when it was time for the party we were ready for dessert!

I would totally recomend this party, just have a light dinner and you will be able to enjoy all this party has to offer!

Have fun!

Lisa

We thought it was fantastic when we were there in February. We ate a light dinner before heading over, but you can get in an our before the fireworks and I saw people bringing in their dinner from take out places and sitting and eating and then having dessert while the fireworks were happening.

We decieded to skip out this time. the only time they had was around the time of the parade. DH is afraid the Ds will not be able to see it from there.

It’s an interesting place to watch parades from, as is the terrace at Cosmic Ray’s. It’s great to be able to watch while seated but it just isn’t a very clear view. There’s a lot of shrubbery between the Hub and you.