Desperate Housewives Anyone?

So how good is this season of DHW?!!! The last episode was so sad, between Bree and Orson! It brough a tear to my eye! And I love how they are finally starting to open up the past of Angie and the other Bolens! I want to find out with Danny’s name was changed!

And thank god! Lynette and Tom are getting back to where they used to be. They are my favorite couple! I was so upset when I thought they were getting a divorce!

Anyway, just needed to blurb about that! And no one in my family keeps up with DHW!

Well for me, now I’m going to watch past seasons! haha. :laugh:

OMG I love DHW! I also love that they are getting into the past of The Bolens.
My favorite’s are Gabby and Carlos. I think she’s such a spit fire–love that.

I don’t really like the way Mike and Susans story line is going. BORING…

I think they are for sure going to “off” Orson.

I also love that the older woman ( I can’t think of her name ) has been in the mix more.

I dont know which season we are on, we are always so far behind! but ours just started again last week (first episode) and Lynette is pregnant and said she didn’t want the baby? And it was Susan and Mikes wedding and his ex had Susans dress on making spaghetti sauce?.. so is this the same as yours?

I LOVE DHW :laugh::laugh:

such a great show!!! im sad its over, for now of course! cant wait for the next season!!!

OH I love that show too. My husband turned me on to it :laugh: Oh the drama.

[QUOTE=LittleMissTink;1016255]I LOVE DHW :laugh::laugh:

such a great show!!! im sad its over, for now of course! cant wait for the next season!!![/QUOTE]

wait what??? It’s over?

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1016248]OMG I love DHW! I also love that they are getting into the past of The Bolens.
My favorite’s are Gabby and Carlos. I think she’s such a spit fire–love that.

I don’t really like the way Mike and Susans story line is going. BORING…

I think they are for sure going to “off” Orson.

I also love that the older woman ( I can’t think of her name ) has been in the mix more.[/QUOTE]

Sameee! I love whats going on with the Bolens! And I love Danny Bolen… haha. I can’t stand Carlos niece… lol. She causes so much drama!

Yeah, Mike and Susan’s story has kind of fell flat!

And with the Orson thing, yeah I def think he’s going to “Exit” the show. It does seem Wisteria Lane is coming a little full circle. :laugh:

Oh, Ms Cluckskee? Me too! And Katherine is Ca-Ra-ZYYY.

haha. Love it though!

Sooo excited for next season!!!

It really is funny how much boys and grown men love DHW! And they usually pretend to hate it, but they always sit down and watch it whenever its on! haha.

Wow! Yeah, the season that is just getting over in the US is just starting where you are! Don’t read, spoiler ALERT! haha. But its a REALLLLY good season!!!

No, no! The series isn’t over, just apparently the season? I didn’t think last week was the finale, but it could have been? Who knows! I defintely know the series isn’t over!!

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ON MB … Seriously???
Allright I’ll dish. Gabby will take out the Soprano Bolen like that (finger snap)!
As for Bree, well she had her time with Orson and blew it, or was that Karl …I forget :laugh:
Mike and Susan have enough to worry about with that extra pair of long legs staying with them, and as for the Scavo’s … Tom is still the man!!!

Ladies, I hope you will be so kind not mention me on this thread....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :laugh:

[QUOTE=WALL;1016285]THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ON MB … Seriously???
Allright I’ll dish. Gabby will take out the Soprano Bolen like that (finger snap)!
As for Bree, well she had her time with Orson and blew it, or was that Karl …I forget :laugh:
Mike and Susan have enough to worry about with that extra pair of long legs staying with them, and as for the Scavo’s … Tom is still the man!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I have never seen the show, but you were so funny in your description I may have to give them a try.:laugh:

Hahaha, as an INSANELY ACTIVE Detxer fan I for one am extremely excited to have Julie Benz (the new stripper in the Mike/Susan household) temp. on the show!!!

And Tom is the man!!! Best husband on the lane! :]

Hahaha! Soprano Bolen, defff getting taken down by Gabby! But I don’t want the Bolens to vanish! DHW needs that mysterious family on the lane! :ohmy:

whoops! sorry silly me! i thought that this season was over! again… sorry :blink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Wall~ you are way toooooo funny!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes… I think tom is still the man too :laugh::laugh:

I loved Karl. I wish it was orsen that “left”. I wanted to see more of Bree and Karl. I think Susan and Mikes story is boring. I hope they keep catherine in the crazy house for life!!

Yeah, Karl was definitely muchh more appealing with Bree than he was with Susan, and I’m a little let down that it couldn’t go any further. Can you imagine the drama it would bring for Bree and Susan, Bree really has never fought with any of the other housewives.

And yeah, I think Julie Benz (the leggy blonde) is going to have something to do with spicing up the Mike and Susan story, but I can’t relly see that happening, bc I love Julie Benz, and her character is really sweet. But I can just see thats where it would go.

Who knows! Guess we’ll have to wait and seee!!

Oh, and yeah, they are only on like episode 12 or so, DHW usually has like 20 episodes to a seaon, so I hope it isnt over! Last episode wasn’t very FINALE worthy! haha :laugh:

don’t mind saying I am a DHW fan.

DW and I watch it and crack up all the time at the antics on that show

Ahh, love this thread! :heart:

I’m so happy that they are repairing the couples instead of making them divorce.

And omg, Gabby’s kids are SO ANNOYING. How did they get that way??? Carlos and Gabby are sucky parents. Time to call in super nanny!

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1016412]Ahh, love this thread! :heart:

I’m so happy that they are repairing the couples instead of making them divorce.

And omg, Gabby’s kids are SO ANNOYING. How did they get that way??? Carlos and Gabby are sucky parents. Time to call in super nanny![/QUOTE]

Like you said, such bad parenting!

I am happy that Mike and Susan are back together, I like them as a couple. Though I have a feeling Kathrine is not out of the picture just yet.

I would have much rather seen Karl with Bree. I think the whole story line with Orson is WAY too depressing, and I have a feeling it will be drawn out for awhile.

P.S. I also love Brothers & Sisters, it follows DHW in USA, not sure if it does other places.