Dessert Party returns to MK effective 3/28

Forgive me if posted elsewhere…per all ears.net, with the exception of Grad nights, the dessert party is back…no mention of how long it will be back for, though.

It would be more appealing to me if it were an appetizer party and not a dessert party…I can’t eat nor do I want to eat that many sweets late at night.:blow::blow:

As often as not, we’re eating dinner after fireworks, so filling up on desserts before dinner is even sillier.
I like the idea about appetizers.

How about appetizer and dessert party. Give us more than soooo many desserts. I love my dessert,but a buffet of lots of desserts is way too much.

A combo of both would be good too!:happy:

Sweet!! I loved the Dessert Party both times I attended. The DDs did too.

Wait a second…why did we try so hard to get in during our last trip then??? :mellow::ohmy::blush::wub:

Yes we did try, but couldn’t get in…and as you recall we were glad, because the last thing we needed was to gorge on sweets. (Love ya Tiggerific:wub:).

Yeah! Kate and I will be going on May 2nd when I go down to visit her!

Oh dear, looks like we missed it by one day! We just got back yesterday…I guess that’s just another reason to have to go back!:happy:
I could eat at a dessert buffet anytime of day! Mmmmmm

I think this is awesome! I am on the phone now to get reservations for my May trip!

Thanks for posting.

Lisa

I am so excited! Thank you for posting this! When I first heard of this I thought it would be soooo cool so I am so excited!

Tyler and myself will be enjoying scrumptus desserts on Thursday, May 6th ath the “Wishes Dessert Party” (that is what the cast member called it on the phone)

Thanks again!

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1026100]I am so excited! Thank you for posting this! When I first heard of this I thought it would be soooo cool so I am so excited!

Tyler and myself will be enjoying scrumptus desserts on Thursday, May 6th ath the “Wishes Dessert Party” (that is what the cast member called it on the phone)

Thanks again!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

I think my TR from June has a lot of photos of this party. We went with Wishy, we enjoyed it . . . the view of the fireworks is a little odd (off to the right of the castle) but the desserts and lack of crowds make up for it. There is also a “kids spot” with toys and lots of CM to watch them, so they can have fun while they wait for the show to begin. ENJOY!!

Both DW and I were pleasntly surprised at the quality of the desserts, we didn’t know exactly what to expect, for all we knew it could’ve been turnovers from Main St. Bakery…(not that I would’ve complained too too much)…but it was set up very nicely…little cheesecake thingys were my fave…

One thing I will say is that if you are really going with the intent to get the best view of Wishes, you may be disappointed unless you are leaning up against the wall of the building.

To me, the very best view of Wishes is right in the center of Main Street.

If they had appetizers AND dessert, then you wouldn’t need dinner…hmm…

I’m planning on the dessert being dinner! LOL

Just tried for our trip - June 3-10 and they have no availability (1 adult and 1 child) -oh well - didn’t need to spend the money anyways!!

Cool that it’s back, doubtful I will go…:laugh: