Dessert Party?

Are they still doing the Dessert Party at MK. If not now, any news of it coming back for the summer?

Haven’t heard if they are still doing this or not…I thought it was a trial thing.

from what heard they canceld it

oh that’s too bad. Mike and I did this in November and we really enjoyed it. We could see Spectro Magic and Wishes without having to squeeze in with other people. And the desserts were wonderful.

im not really sure it’s just word from a disney friend

I think it is coming back. When I was making reservations for my Mom and I when we were going the end of February the young lady on the phone told me they weren’t doing it again until Spring. I assume from that comment that it’s coming back. If you call they should be able to tell you the dates.

yeay for deserts!

Yeah…par-ta on the terrace this summer:cheshire:

I dont know about the dessert party? What is it and when and where does it take place?

The night we were there in December, they still had availability for that night and I almost did the dessert party.
Almost. I decided we really didn’t need to try and scarf $50 worth of desserts between the two of us, so we watched from one of my other favorite spots instead.

Dixie, they closed off part of the Noodle Terrace for reserved fireworks viewing, set up a dessert buffet, and then charged $25 per guest for the honor. (That’s the short version)

By the way, I am not against this and think it’s a good idea. It’s just for me, the way things are right now, I can do without the upcharge for the experience.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1023069]
Dixie, they closed off part of the Noodle Terrace for reserved fireworks viewing, set up a dessert buffet, and then charged $25 per guest for the honor. (That’s the short version)QUOTE]

Oh OK thanks Doug, I know where you mean now.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1023069]The night we were there in December, they still had availability for that night and I almost did the dessert party.
Almost. I decided we really didn’t need to try and scarf $50 worth of desserts between the two of us, so we watched from one of my other favorite spots instead.

Dixie, they closed off part of the Noodle Terrace for reserved fireworks viewing, set up a dessert buffet, and then charged $25 per guest for the honor. (That’s the short version)

By the way, I am not against this and think it’s a good idea. It’s just for me, the way things are right now, I can do without the upcharge for the experience.[/QUOTE]

Wow - $25 for dessert??

It’s a buffet, plus you’re also paying for the location.

didn’t they up the price to 30.00 per person?

OK - $30. for dessert!!!

I truly DO NOT need to eat $30. worth of dessert.:pinch: No fireworks are worth an extra 5 pounds.

exactly, the location. It’s perfect for viewing of the parade and fireworks.
the desserts are wonderful as well :biggrin:

Well poo! What happened to $21

disney wanting people to come=higher $$

[QUOTE=llama;1023098]OK - $30. for dessert!!!

I truly DO NOT need to eat $30. worth of dessert.:pinch: No fireworks are worth an extra 5 pounds.[/QUOTE]

I think good fireworks are worth 5 extra pounds (or euros, or dollars, or yen:pinch:)