Devine

Can anyone tell me where she usually is, and when she is out? I have never seen her, and I would like to see her…

We have seen her twice on the walkway between Asia and Africa. She is awesome! We stood and watched her for about 15 minutes, really a site to see. Good luck!

She comes out of the Africa gate next to the Tamu Tamu restaurant in Africa at DAK. Her set times as of right now are: 10am, 11am, 12pm and 1pm. She comes out and performs for 30 minutes at a time. She exits the same gate she comes out.

Wow, thanks RR. I never knew there was a set time and place.

“She” can usually be found in John Waters’ movies.

[sorry, I couldn’t help it]

Thanks… will this be the times too in September? Or can I ask when I enter the park? I would love to see her too.

We saw her last year on the walk-way between africa and asia. She was really neat to watch. Unfortunately, That roll of film was lost so I don’t have any pictures of her.

We have ‘bumped into’ Devine twice. She is really amazing to watch. It is really fun to see some of the reactions some unsuspecting people have!!
Good luck finding her!

I have to admit that I am lost on this one. Divine? :confused:

I saw her at Paris Hotel in Vegas too…

I so hope to see her now that I know where to look. I have alway wanted to.

SHe is amazing. Although I have to admit, she blends in and it can scare the bajeebers out of you when she moves in your perriphrial vision. She is so graceful and flows, you can honestly be startled.

DeVine, as she is called, is a child of the Tree of Life at DAK. She is made of leaves and vines, and blends in with the trees, so if you walked by, you might never see her. But when she moves so gracefully, along with her beautiful face, you are just mesmorized by her and can’t look away.

Thanks for the info I have always missed her.

When we went in March, they had moved her down by the entrance to Rainforest cafe, because the crowds were too heavy in her normal spot!

When you get to the park, grab a schedule . . . her times are listed on there. Here are some pics I took in March . . . DeVine is SUPER cool! :heart:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;864806]“She” can usually be found in John Waters’ movies.

[sorry, I couldn’t help it][/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE=dznylvr;864823]We have ‘bumped into’ Devine twice. She is really amazing to watch. It is really fun to see some of the reactions some unsuspecting people have!!
Good luck finding her![/QUOTE]

:happy: DBFF and I found her 2x on the same day in Dec. Maybe because I didn’t give her warning, but DBFF was really freaked out by her. :happy::happy::happy: Ooops. The fam was ambivalent, but I thought Devine was awesome!

She is my favorite although I haven’t seen her in a while. She will be a priority on our next trip because I have friends who have never been. If there is any way to slip her in without them knowing before they see her, it will be priceless!!

Wow… I never ever heard about this. Does she stand there all day??