Dh's work trip to Epcot March 6-7

Ok some of you know that Dh had a Seminar for work ( he works for World Electric Supply ) and Sylvania was having a seminar in Epcot Unfortunately no wives were allowed to go … They paid for his hotel ( AKL ) he had Savanah side room ( I am soooooooo Jealous ) and he has been giving me blow by blow of what he has done since I he is actually bored since I am not with him … He went on figment and called me so I could “ride” it with him…The seminar is in a private place in Epcot … and He got to ride SSE and he said I would have loved it . It was raining all day yesterday … He also had Dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh Sylvania picked up the tab for it and he said it was really good … He also had an Illuminations Dessert party that even know they still had it they were rained on pretty bad … This morning he went down for Breakfast and was going to Splurge and Eat at Bomas ( he had to pay for his own Breakfast ) When people from Sylvania came and they ate together ( they walked right into Bomas ) Sylvania picked up the tab. He said it was one of the best Breakfasts on property … so anyone who has been wanting to try it Go for it … He is coming home this afternoon and well we decided to go back up there tomorrow for the day … He didnt bring a camera so I dont have that many pics only a couple … and I will have to download them to my phone so it might be awhile …

ok guys just had to tell you about this since I am soooooooooo jealous of DH right now lol

Now THAT is a husband worth keeping!!! :heart:

yes he is especially since he wants to drive back tomorrow …

That sounds great! What a sweet DH you have. Glad he enjoyed his Boma breakfast.

Wow! That’s soooo sweet! Have a great time!

That is so sweet. That is a wonderful DH!

here is one that Dh took of snow white and Dopey sorry its was very wet out yesterday and I guess it caused his phone to fog up

Oh I love that your DH talked you through the ride!

I guess I’m not as nice as everyone else. If my DH went to Disney without me I’d say that was grounds for a divorce.:laugh:

Your DH sound so sweet. It was nice of you to be able to ride Figment.

Lisa:mickey:

trust me he really didnt want to go without me especially when he heard he was staying at AKL but they didnt allow wives so I couldnt go