Dhs

Disney Hollywood Studios is my favorite park. I found this website and I love it. For those of you that love DHS too, I hope you enjoy it. :happy:

03/21/2010 Update - Studios Update | Weekly Photo Updates of Hollywood Studios

I love that Christine. Thank you! I don’t think that I have ever looked at that site. I have bookmarked it now.

Fantasmic find! Bookmarked!

How about this link to the “citizens” of DHS ?

Citizens of Hollywood Directory | Disney’s Hollywood Studios Information and Guide

I have had interactions with a few of them, I wish that I had known their names.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1024922]How about this link to the “citizens” of DHS ?

Citizens of Hollywood Directory | Disney’s Hollywood Studios Information and Guide

I have had interactions with a few of them, I wish that I had known their names.[/QUOTE]

OMG that’s great! We try to catch the street show when possible. “99 computers walk into a bar…” I guess you had to be there.:laugh: I’m in love with Melvin and I want to change my name to Tootsie Du Jour.:laugh:

Don’t you remember from my 2007 trip report, the fun I had with that one guy at the park entrance? I can’t remember his name. Bald, round, glasses, suitcase. He called me kitty ninja or something like that. I have to go back and read again.

Terrific! thanks for sharing. A new place to explore!

No, I’ll have to check it out!