Did anyone ever get their $25 gift cards from the Annual Pass referral program?

It just popped into my head that I never got any $25. gift cards from those annual pass referral cards. Remember? If someone used your referral card to buy a new annual pass at a 10% discount you were supposed to receive a $25. Disney gift card in the mail?

I remember specifically the fine print saying they were sending out the gift cards in August and I haven’t gotten a thing. I know for sure that two people used my cards!

Anyone get theirs?

Nope didn’t get mine :frowning: I completely forgot about it too.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;991671]It just popped into my head that I never got any $25. gift cards from those annual pass referral cards. Remember? If someone used your referral card to buy a new annual pass at a 10% discount you were supposed to receive a $25. Disney gift card in the mail?

I remember specifically the fine print saying they were sending out the gift cards in August and I haven’t gotten a thing. I know for sure that two people used my cards!

Anyone get theirs?[/QUOTE]

They had to buy Annuals . . . if they bought seasonals (like my Mom and Dad) it didn’t count! :glare:

Yeah, I know that, I am near positive that the people who used my cards bought regular annuals.

We gave out four cards in June/July and got three $25 gift cards in August!!!

I sent out a few but not sure if they got used or not. Haven’t gotten any gift cards.

If anyone gets more referral cards to be used in Dec please let me know. We will be buying our APs for our trip in Dec and I would love to help someone get a bonus : )